Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Graf Kunibert von Schenkkelklopf-Haumichwech und ein Kurzbait in 20 Mails

#1 von Tumbleweed , 21.06.2007 16:40

Ja, im März war das Wetter noch nicht so schön und viele Baits liefen einfach nicht. Doch dann kam ein kleiner Lichtblick und ich schaffte diesen kleinen Kurzbait in 20 Mails mit einem Mugu aus Benin. Auf einer bekannten Seite endeckte ich doch folgende Mail von Don Brown. Er ist ein Angestellter einer Bank in Benin und hat irgetwie 8 Miolionen kleine grüne US$ zuviel, die er gerne mit jemanden teilen möchte:

In Antwort auf:
Audit and Accounting Office
Bank of Africa-Benin: Avenue
Jean-Paul II, 08 BP 0879-Cotonou
Tel: +229 970 465 98
Reply me in my Private email;(donbrown_benin@sify.com )

Calvary Greetings,

I am Mr. Don Brown Audit Manager Bank of Africa Benin. In the capital city of Cotonou Benin republic, and assistance, this is a very confidentialproposition for you. On April 21st 1999, A Swedish Oil consultant/contractor with the Benenoise Solid Minerals Corporation,Mr.Soren Anderson made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$8,000,000.00 (Eight Million Dollars only) in my branch.Upon maturity on November 20th 2003 as his Credit Officer, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally I discovered from his contract employers, the Benenoise Solid Minerals Corporation that Mr.Soren Anderson died on auto accident with his entire family.Further investigations and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless.Again, I made further investigation and discovered that Mr.Soren Anderson did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents,including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank.This sum of US$8,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to the International Banking ethics,codes and Laws,at the expiration of 7(Two) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Benin Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.Soren. This is simple, I will like you to respond immediately with your full names and address so that we will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me and some of my colleagues who are aware of this transaction and 25% for you and 5% for Expenses Incurred in the course of the transaction There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by my colleagues and with my position as the Foreign Remittance Director guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication. You should observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Reply me in my Private email;(donbrown_benin@sify.com )

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Remain Bless.
Mr. Don Brown
00229 970 465 98

Der beste Platz für Politiker ist das Wahlplakat. Dort ist er tragbar, geräuschlos und leicht zu entfernen ( Loriot )

Die letzte Stimme, die man hört, bevor die Welt untergeht, wird die eines Experten sein, der versichert, das sei technisch unmöglich. (Sir Peter Ustinov)

Tumbleweed
Kassenschrat Spendenkonto über PM!

RE: Graf Kunibert von Schenkkelklopf-Haumichwech und ein Kurzbait in 20 Mails

#2 von Tumbleweed , 21.06.2007 16:42

Auch Graf Kunibert von Schenkkelklopf-Haumichwech, uralter deutscher Landadel, schien dieses Angebot zu gefallen und er fragte mal an, was da so läuft:

In Antwort auf:
Dear Mr. Don Brown,

I received your Mail Yesterday. My Name is Count Kunibert von Schenkkelklopf-Haumichwech and I live in Germany. I’m a Count of an very old german aristocraty Family.

I’m interested to this Deal. Please tell me more about this.

What do you need from me to proceed this?

And please tell me, how do you get my private E-Mail-Adress.

Best regards

Count Kunibert von Schenkkelklopf-Haumichwech

Der beste Platz für Politiker ist das Wahlplakat. Dort ist er tragbar, geräuschlos und leicht zu entfernen ( Loriot )

Die letzte Stimme, die man hört, bevor die Welt untergeht, wird die eines Experten sein, der versichert, das sei technisch unmöglich. (Sir Peter Ustinov)

Tumbleweed

#3 von Tumbleweed , 21.06.2007 16:47

Bei so einem richtigen Grafen konnte auch der gute Don nicht wiederstehen und schickte doch sofort eine Mail. Zur Überraschung gab es auch noch 2 Bilder mit dabei von seiner Familie und seinem Ausweis:

In Antwort auf:
Return-path: <donbrown_benin@yahoo.com>
Envelope-to: xxxxxxxx
Received: from atmail by cn01.oleco.com with spam-scanned (Exim 4.60)
(envelope-from <donbrown_benin@yahoo.com>)
id 1HPwSm-0006J9-Dx
for xxxxxxx; Sat, 10 Mar 2007 08:58:03 +0100
Received: from web38502.mail.mud.yahoo.com ([209.191.125.48])
by cn01.oleco.com with smtp (Exim 4.60)
(envelope-from <donbrown_benin@yahoo.com>)
id 1HPwSk-0006IM-Tu
for xxxxxxxx; Sat, 10 Mar 2007 08:58:00 +0100
Received: (qmail 75269 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Mar 2007 07:57:52 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=uLlpcrJcZRm//e17wQFpyL6dOYRfHa/QZDk1n/LSLZ5uNjIN+0HFdD7B5IcrR3/JN5JA1fLLuRpAxZqDlQYgsxmn+uMJT3EXPWrIj4mbfwKCx82
/MjEDA6Pm0C2KgzlTN5iD16kj6a+PweECefCua6KsZ4gmIQB51UFd8PliZ1o= ;
Message-ID: <20070310075752.75267.qmail@web38502.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: lXBp268VM1kyamoQQZ3Qy7Pbfz9Jr61OYVf8nMz7jLWCbBcKz90GvRnA4xWZfjDZSg--
Received: from [81.91.235.152] by web38502.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 09 Mar 2007 23:57:52 PST
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 23:57:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Fill the application send to the bank.View attach my passport and family picture.
To: xxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1451088380-1173513472=:75130"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Dear Count Kunibert,

How are you today hope all is well with you and your lovely family,regards to that i want proof my good self to you view attached in my international passport copy I and my lovely family pic for you to know who you dealing with.I want you to send your own passport or ID for me to know who am dealing with.

As the second step Below is text application of claim for you to fill send and to the bank directly Through there email attachment for approval and remittance within the reset assured that few working days all will be achieve.

We need to keep this transaction very secretly and confidential without letting any body that your about to receive such Huge amount of money to avoid over taxes when the fund gets into your account.

Thanking for your understanding and urgent cooperation.
Best regards
Mr. Don Brown

BELOW IS THE TEXT OF APPLICATION FILL IT AND SEND TO THE BANK THROUGH EMAIL ATTACHMENT.

NOTE/THIS IS THE TEXT OF APPLICATION COPY AND FILL THE REMAINING GAP AND SEND IT TO THE BANK THROUGH THERE EMAIL ATTACHMENT

ATTN: MRS. EVANS ANDRE
THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA BENIN REPUBLIC
65 BP 11 AVENUE ST.PAUL,
COTONOU REPUBLIQUE DU BENIN.
TEL +229 93-997-295
Fax +229 213-111-71

EMAIL :( infobankofafrica@gmail.com)

DEAR SIR,

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF US$8,000,000.00 (Eight Million Dollars only) FROM THE ACCOUNT 911-4177-00-505 THE DEPOSIT CODE IS EBB.VOL2122.96ST.PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I WISH TO TRANSFER THE SUM OF US$8,000,000.00 (Eight Million Dollars only) FROM ACCOUNT NO: 911-4177-00-505 OF MY LATE BUSINESS PARTNER.

MR.SOREN ANDERSON,
MANAGING DIRECTOR
OIL CONSULTANT /CONTRACTOR
IMPORT AND EXPORT,
COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC

TO THE NEW ACCOUNT DETAILED AS BELOW:

MY BANK NAME; ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY NAME; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY ADDRESS: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY A/C NO: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY OCCUPATION; --------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY AGE; ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY BENEFICIARY NAME: ----------------------------------------------------------------

MY DIRECT TELEPHONE------------------------------------------------------------------

MY DIRECT FAX; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE MONEY LEFT BEHIND IN YOUR BANK BY LATE MR SOREN ANDERSON, WHO DIED WHILE RESIDED IN COTONOU, REPUBLIC OF BENIN, AND OWNED (OIL CONSULTANT/CONTRACTOR, COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC).

I AM HIS BUSINESS PARTNER AND NAMED NEXT OF KIN TO ALL HIS BELONGINGS.

I WISH AS HIS HEIR APPARENT TO CLEAR AND INSTRUCT THAT THE ABOVE MENTIONED AMOUNT BE TRANSFERRED INTO MY NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT AS INDICATED ABOVE.

PLEASE ACCEPT THIS LATE APPLICATION AS IT WAS DUE TO COMPANY LOGISTIC PROBLEMS CONSEQUENT UPON HIS FUNERAL RITES.

I HOPE YOU WILL EXPEDITE ACTION THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION

I HOPE YOU WILL EXPEDITE MY APPLICATION.

YOURS SINCERELY,

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
003 INTERNATIONAL_PASSPORT.jpg   003 I_AND_MY_LOVELY_FAMILY.jpg  

Tumbleweed

zuletzt bearbeitet 21.06.2007 | Top

#4 von Tumbleweed , 21.06.2007 16:52

Graf Kunibert tat, was ihm geheissen war und sandte den entsprechenden Teil an die "Bank of Africa" mit seinen persönlichen Daten. Poppenhausen gibt es tatsächlich und die Tel.-Nr. ist nur ein Mugufon bei Arcor

In Antwort auf:
BELOW IS THE TEXT OF APPLICATION FILL IT AND SEND TO THE BANK THROUGH EMAIL ATTACHMENT.

NOTE/THIS IS THE TEXT OF APPLICATION COPY AND FILL THE REMAINING GAP AND SEND IT TO THE BANK THROUGH THERE EMAIL ATTACHMENT

ATTN: MRS. EVANS ANDRE
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA BENIN REPUBLIC
65 BP 11 AVENUE ST.PAUL,
COTONOU REPUBLIQUE DU BENIN.
TEL +229 93-997-295
Fax +229 213-111-71

EMAIL :( infobankofafrica@gmail.com)

DEAR SIR,

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF US$8,000,000.00 (Eight Million Dollars only) FROM THE ACCOUNT 911-4177-00-505 THE DEPOSIT CODE IS EBB.VOL2122.96ST.PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I WISH TO TRANSFER THE SUM OF US$8,000,000.00 (Eight Million Dollars only) FROM ACCOUNT NO: 911-4177-00-505 OF MY LATE BUSINESS PARTNER.

MR.SOREN ANDERSON,
MANAGING DIRECTOR
OIL CONSULTANT /CONTRACTOR
IMPORT AND EXPORT,
COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC

TO THE NEW ACCOUNT DETAILED AS BELOW:

MY BANK NAME; Deutsche Adelsbank, Poppenhausen

MY NAME; Kunibert Eusebius Graf von Schenkkelklopf-Haumichwech

MY ADDRESS: Burg-Haumichwech-Allee 1, 36163 Poppenhausen

MY A/C NO: 58692536

MY OCCUPATION; Owner of a Company

MY AGE; 51

MY BENEFICIARY NAME: ----------------------------------------------------------------

MY DIRECT TELEPHONE: 0049 xxxx

MY DIRECT FAX; 0049 xxxx

THIS IS THE MONEY LEFT BEHIND IN YOUR BANK BY LATE MR SOREN ANDERSON, WHO DIED WHILE RESIDED IN COTONOU, REPUBLIC OF BENIN, AND OWNED (OIL CONSULTANT/CONTRACTOR, COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC).

I AM HIS BUSINESS PARTNER AND NAMED NEXT OF KIN TO ALL HIS BELONGINGS.

I WISH AS HIS HEIR APPARENT TO CLEAR AND INSTRUCT THAT THE ABOVE MENTIONED AMOUNT BE TRANSFERRED INTO MY NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT AS INDICATED ABOVE.

PLEASE ACCEPT THIS LATE APPLICATION AS IT WAS DUE TO COMPANY LOGISTIC PROBLEMS CONSEQUENT UPON HIS FUNERAL RITES.

I HOPE YOU WILL EXPEDITE ACTION THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION

I HOPE YOU WILL EXPEDITE MY APPLICATION.

YOURS SINCERELY,

Tumbleweed

#5 von Tumbleweed , 21.06.2007 16:54

Don wünschte in seiner Mail einen Ausweis vom Grafen und schon bekam er einen (den mit dem Bild von Herrn R. aus D. am Rhein). Auch versuchte Graf Kunibert hier schon mal ein paar Geschäftskontakte nach Benin zu knüpfen:

In Antwort auf:
Dear Don Brown,

I’m sorry about this delay, but at this weekend I didn’t find time to answer your Mail. In the attachment of this Mail you can find a scan of my ID-Card.

I send the Form to the Bank this Morning. I hope, I get a quick answer from this Bank (here in germany it can take some Days, before you get an Answer).

On your Picture I see, you’ve got a nice Family. I only have a 15 year old Son. He will be the next Count of Schenkkelklopf-Haumichwech.

You wrote in your Mail, you’re working at a Bank. I’m the Owner of a large Company and we’re intrestet to expand to Africa and we are looking for a Partnerbank to assist us. Are you interested?

I’m waiting for your quick response.

Best reagrds

Graf Kunibert von Schenkkelklopf-Haumichwech

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
005 ID-Card.jpg  

Tumbleweed

zuletzt bearbeitet 21.06.2007 | Top

#6 von Tumbleweed , 22.06.2007 06:50

Und schon kam eine Mail von der Mugubank mit einem netten Vordruck. Graf Kunibert soll noch einige Angaben machen:

In Antwort auf:
Return-path: <infobankofafrica@googlemail.com>
Envelope-to: xxxxx
Received: from atmail by cn01.oleco.com with spam-scanned (Exim 4.60)
(envelope-from <infobankofafrica@googlemail.com>)
id 1HQf0L-0005rm-AN
for xxxxx; Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:31:38 +0100
Received: from ug-out-1314.google.com ([66.249.92.171])
by cn01.oleco.com with esmtp (Exim 4.60)
(envelope-from <infobankofafrica@googlemail.com>)
id 1HQf0E-0005pg-Hw
for xxxxx; Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:31:36 +0100
Received: by ug-out-1314.google.com with SMTP id c2so2219160ugf
for <xxxxx>; Mon, 12 Mar 2007 00:31:27 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=googlemail.com; s=beta;
h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;
b=jgnTI+3U2nLmHnSGc56douRhLz5ee6UdENIxz/ag9DVY3abM+zkr1Cj8u5pm8JFQ4kLuQpz6DyLi9IRRpOkbI6Jpx5JdLBAf4j4RdppyF0Y+xEJFRMbnbmYsNeIDykNfh/
ZjPbBPCR+jLMcCxmWHbBJtnAA7aHo/sL1La2NThCg=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=googlemail.com; s=beta;
h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;
b=fhYHe0YT5JymOT82Qe6W5GKJqW4WkTYSHhr/SF2oL9yPf+vbGYMf9Sp6Fqcrhp+pdffy0nbP6yQLhgoUqrLxLxwXq+g2L54S8D+RLcHCSXvFtdly
msS7YugKN+7BB9DU1/R0/2Dwc3x2EH6vw1PCOFzxTqoGrERuMuje849yMUI=
Received: by 10.70.69.11 with SMTP id r11mr9911672wxa.1173684684621;
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 00:31:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.94.8 with HTTP; Mon, 12 Mar 2007 00:31:24 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <c60fa7e80703120031o2fc904dawb6256c5505dae25c@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:31:24 +0100
To: xxxxx
Subject: BANK OF AFRICA BENIN
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_Part_30154_2327649.1173684684256"

BANK OF AFRICA BENIN
FOREIGN REMTTANCE DEPARTMENT
65BP11 AVENUE ST. PAUL,
Tel.:+229 93 237 090; Fax +229 213-111-71
E-mail: infobankofafrica@gmail.com
COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN

ATTN; Kunibert Eusebius Graf von Schenkkelklopf-Haumichwech ,

Sir,

Our banking cooperation received your text application of claim we are having the banking institution directors meeting at this moment in accordance with the cooperation regulatory laws.

Your claim application will be consider after the due verification from the bank inspector officer in charge in consideration of the on going excises with the department and then you will be attend to officially by tomorrow.

we have studied your request and decide to impose some strict question on you, you must complete the following form and return to this bank within the next 48 hours, this will serve as a supporting evidence to your claim, we are due to have a close door meeting on behalf of the fund claim any time from now. Bellow the said form, print out, fill, sign bellow and send back to this office.

Thanks.
Yours Faithfully,

Management of the Bank of Africa Benin
DR.MRS.EVANS ANDRE

Angefügte Bilder:
006 BOA_CLAIM_FORM_1__1_2-2.JPG  

Tumbleweed

zuletzt bearbeitet 22.06.2007 | Top

#7 von Tumbleweed , 22.06.2007 06:53

Seine Graftschaft beliebte, den Vordruck ordnungsgemäß zu füllen und schon ging es wieder nach Benin (einschließlich Ausweis):

In Antwort auf:
Dear Mrs. Evans Andre,

In the Attachment of this Mail you can find the needet BOA-Claim-Form and a Scan of my ID-Card.

I hope, everything is OK with the Forms,

Best regards

Angefügte Bilder:
007 Boa-Claim.jpg  

Tumbleweed

#8 von Tumbleweed , 22.06.2007 06:57

Und schon kommt weider etwas aus Benin. Seine Hoheit möge sich bei einer anderen Mailadresse melden:

In Antwort auf:
Received: by 10.100.93.5 with SMTP id q5mr1618348anb.1173871364064;
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 04:22:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.142.7 with HTTP; Wed, 14 Mar 2007 04:22:44 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <c60fa7e80703140422x1d3854a3y8231ffd56de8673b@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:22:44 +0100
To: xxxxx
Subject: NEW EMAIL CONTACT OF COURT
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_39199_15201710.1173871364028"

BANK OF AFRICA BENIN
FOREIGN REMTTANCE DEPARTMENT
65BP11 AVENUE ST. PAUL,
Tel.:+229 93 237 090;
Fax +229 213-111-71
E-mail: infobankofafrica@gmail.com
COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN
ATTN; Kunibert Eusebius Graf von Schenkkelklopf-Haumichwech ,
Sir,
where here to let you know that we have asignal today from the court that there no more using the there old email address again supcourt_infobenin@gawab.com
.Please here there new email address you will email them for the form and the information of the money you send to the them to enable them give approval for your fund transfer. Contact them with this new email
supcourt_infobenin@myway.com
Thanks.
Yours Faithfully,
Management of the Bank of Africa Benin
DR.MRS.EVANS ANDRE

Tumbleweed

#9 von Tumbleweed , 22.06.2007 06:58

Graf Kunibert blieb nichts anderes übrig, als sich bei dem nächsten Mugu zu melden:

In Antwort auf:
Dear Sirs,

I got this Mail-Adress by the Bank of Africa Benin, Mrs. Evans Andre. She told me to Contact you for a Form an more Informations.

Please tell me, what Form you need and give me some more informations for the Moneytransfer.

Thank you!

Tumbleweed

#10 von Tumbleweed , 22.06.2007 07:05

Und schon war es soweit: Graf Kunibert soll zahlen. Die Mugus lassen es etwas langsam angehen, nur 2500,-- kleine grüne Dollar. Dafür bekam Graf Kunibert auch einen Vordruck als Powerpoinpräsentation:

In Antwort auf:
Received: from nn3.excitenetwork.com ([207.159.120.57] helo=myway.com)
by cn01.oleco.com with esmtp (Exim 4.60)
(envelope-from <supcourt_infobenin@myway.com>)
id 1HRlA6-0005d1-QM
for xxxx; Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:18:16 +0100
Received: by mprdmxin.myway.com (Postfix, from userid 110)
id 92FF27E41D; Thu, 15 Mar 2007 04:18:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: graf.kunibert@oleco.net
Subject: SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE CLAIMANT
Received: from [81.91.235.152] by mprdmailfe5.nwk.myway.com via HTTP; Thu, 15 Mar 2007 04:18:12 EST
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: ID = fd66bc785799d9ba88d597b9a56cfad1
Reply-to: supcourt_infobenin@myway.com
X-Sender: supcourt_infobenin@myway.com
X-Mailer: PHP
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__474fa0d088988c007b464c94e7a8af8e";
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-Id: <20070315081813.92FF27E41D@mprdmxin.myway.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 04:18:12 -0400 (EDT)

SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE CLAIMANT VERIFICATION
Please mail inquiries to: SCB, Attn: Justice D.N Adams, Director Claims Department Unclaimed Funds,
Address 1910 Ave Missebo. Cotonou, Tel: +229-974-992-19 E-mail: supcourt_infobenin@myway.com
Attention; Count Kunibert von Schenkkelklopf-Haumichwech
Sir,
We hereby Acknowledge in receipt of your mail, yes we have a signal from Bank of Africa Benin Republic that your claiming there late customers fund that stays in there custody as the next of kin,
Regards to that we have instruct the bank of Africa that you must make the payment of $2500 Dollars before this court will issue approval to them to enable them make the transfer into your nominated bank account within 48 hours from the day you make the payment.View attach is our form you will fill with your information and send it back to us together with the money.
Do sent it to our financial secretary below
Receivers: Vincent Okwudili Okoye
Address: 1910 Ave Missebo, Cotonou Benin Republic
After you have sent it do let us know the information such as
Control Number
Question /Answer
Your Country /State
We are waiting for your confirmation.
Yours Faithfully.
Justice D.N Adams

Dateianlage:
Supreme%20Court.ppt

Tumbleweed

#11 von Tumbleweed , 22.06.2007 07:07

Grundsätzlich ist Graf Kunibert ja Zahlungswillig, seine Grafschaft weiß aber nicht, wie er zahlen soll:

In Antwort auf:
Dear Justice D.N Adams,

Thank you for your quick mail. I send you the form back tommorow.

To send the Money I need your Accountdatas so that my secretary, Mr. Gran Handmitvieren, can make the Bank to Bank transfer of the needet Payment of 2500 USD. If you want, we can make the Payment by Creditcard, if you accept, I’ve got all mayor Creditcards in Platinium without limits.

I’m waiting for your next Mail.

Yours Faithfully.

Tumbleweed

#12 von Tumbleweed , 22.06.2007 07:09

Na, wer hätte das gedacht? Natürlich soll die Zahlung über Western Onion oder MoneyGram erfolge:

In Antwort auf:
Received: from [81.91.235.152] by mprdmailfe1.nwk.myway.com via HTTP; Thu, 15 Mar 2007 14:56:51 EST
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__12060dff9b76bb19490e567835cf5dbc";
Message-Id: <20070315185651.6E390676C5@mprdmxin.myway.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 14:56:51 -0400 (EDT)

Please mail inquiries to: SCB, Attn: Justice D.N Adams, Director Claims Department Unclaimed Funds, Address 1910 Ave Missebo. Cotonou, Tel: +229-974-992-19 E-mail: supcourt_infobenin@myway.com
Sir,
Regards to your mail and for the sec of urgency of your transfer of fund tell your secretary to go and make the payment via western union money transfer or money gram because this account before the money will clear it will delay your transfer, so our advice to you is to tell your secretary to send the money via western union or money gram first thing tomorrow morning to enable us prepare your approval immediately to bank of Africa to enable them transfer your total fund in-question into your bank account with out fodder delay.
We wait to receive the money first thing tomorrow morning
Do sent it to our financial secretary below
Control Number
Question /Answer
Your Country /State
Yours Faithfully.
Justice D.N Adams

Tumbleweed

#13 von Tumbleweed , 22.06.2007 07:13

Graf Kuniberts Sekretär, Herr Gran Handmitvieren, überwies das Geld nach Benin, aber leider stimmt mit der Mummer was nicht. Graf Kunibert ist dagegen auf den Weg zu seinem Cousin, Graf Michgibsauchnich, zum feiern:

In Antwort auf:
Dear Justice D.N Adams,

my Secretary, Mr. Gran Handmitvieren, send me the Datas of the Transfer he made by Western Union this morning:

Receiver Name: Vincent Okwudili Okoye
Control Number: 8642571907
Question: The Name of my Travelingcar?
Answer: Maybach
Your Country /State: Germany

In the Attachment of this Mail you can find the filled Form you send me last Days. I’m waiting for your next mail on Monday with some more informations. Right now my Chauffeur is driving me and my Family to my Cousin, Count Sigismund von Michgibsauchnich, for his Birthdayparty.

Best regards to you and your Family and have a nice Weekend

Tumbleweed

#14 von Tumbleweed , 22.06.2007 07:35

Upps, da waren wohl ein paar der Daten falsch. Gran Handmitvieren hat wohl ein falsches Blatt erwischt...

In Antwort auf:
Received: from [81.91.235.152] by mprdmailfe5.nwk.myway.com via HTTP; Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:27:15 EST
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__7b17e2b409e05d5aa82f7792936e8e09";
Message-Id: <20070316132715.45A5E7E476@mprdmxin.myway.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:27:15 -0400 (EDT)

Please mail inquiries to: SCB, Attn: Justice D.N Adams, Director Claims Department Unclaimed Funds, Address 1910 Ave Missebo. Cotonou, Tel: +229-974-992-19 E-mail: supcourt_infobenin@myway.com
Sir,
However our secretary Mr.Vincent Okwudili Okoye went to the western union with the information you send to us but there is no money with his name as a receiver and no money with Mr.Gran Handmitvieren as a sender what is going on?
We advice you to send to us the western union pepper via attachment or tell your secretary to go and correct it if there is a mistake to enable us send your fund approval to the bank of Africa for your transfer.
Yours Faithfully.
Justice D.N Adams

Tumbleweed

#15 von Tumbleweed , 22.06.2007 07:37

Graf Kunibert wird natürlich die Angelegenheit mit seinem Angestellten klären. So was geht doch nicht, dass die armen Mugus falsche Daten bekommen. Das ist doch eine Unverschämtheit....

In Antwort auf:
Dear Justice D.N Adams,

I spend my Weekend with my Family at the Birthdayparty of my Cousin, so I can write to you first at this time. I’m sorry about the misstake that’s happened at this time. I call my Secretary, Mr. Gran Handmitvieren and clear the Problems.

Please wait for my next Mail, I will write to you then I’m in my office at this noon.

Yours Faithfully.

Tumbleweed

#16 von Tumbleweed , 22.06.2007 07:52

Graf Kunibert und sein Lakai überprüften die Daten und sie waren richtig. Zur Strafe gab es den Beleg von Western-Union dabei, der sich leider nicht öffnen läßt (war mal wieder eine DLL als JPG):

In Antwort auf:
Dear Justice D.N Adams,

Now I’m back home and in my office. I contacted my secretary, Mr. Gran Handmitvieren, and we checked the given Datas by the Transferslip again and they are correct:

Receiver Name: Vincent Okwudili Okoye
Control Number: 8642571907
Question: The Name of my Travelingcar?
Answer: Maybach
Your Country /State: Germany

For your information we put a scan of the transferslip in Attachment of this Mail. We hope, that you can get the Money now from the Western Union Office in Benin. If there are some more problems to get the Money, I send the Money by MoneyGram, I hope, it’s working there.

Best regards

Tumbleweed

#17 von Tumbleweed , 22.06.2007 07:55

Der Mugu in Benin wurde so langsam ungehalten und möchte endlich Geld sehen:

In Antwort auf:
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__b388b00f92934053639f86ac1adb57be";
Message-Id: <20070319152906.963BC2340B@mprdmxin.myway.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:29:06 -0400 (EDT)

Please mail inquiries to: SCB, Attn: Justice D.N Adams, Director Claims Department Unclaimed Funds,
Address 1910 Ave Missebo. Cotonou, Tel: +229-974-992-19 E-mail: supcourt_infobenin@myway.com
Sir,
Due sent it to our financial secretary below
Control Number; ----------------------------------------------------
Question /Answer; --------------------------------------------------
Your Country /State; -----------------------------------------------
Yours Faithfully.
Justice D.N Adams

Tumbleweed

#18 von Tumbleweed , 22.06.2007 07:57

Graf Kunibert ist sich keiner Schuld bewusst, da alle Angaben richtig waren. Aber er schickt das Geld nochmals per MoneyGram:

In Antwort auf:
Dear Justice D. N. Adams,
I talk to my secretary Mr. Gran Handmitvieren and we checked the Datas we send some more times and we didn’t found any misstake. So I went to the Bank, there Mr. Handmitvieren the made the transfer by Western Union. At the Bank they told me, there are some Computerproblems with Western Union and I get the Money back.
Then I made the transfer by MoneyGram. Please inform you about the Datas of the transfer by the Attachment of this Mail. I’m sorry about this Problems with the Western Union Transfer and I hope, you can get the Money now.
Best regards

Angefügte Bilder:
018 moneygram.jpg  

Tumbleweed

#19 von Tumbleweed , 22.06.2007 08:00

Schade, der Mugu ist dahintergekommen, dass ich ihn nur verarsche. Seine Abschiedsmail war daher auch sehr kurz:

In Antwort auf:
Subject: your not serious
Received: from [81.91.235.152] by mprdmailfe5.nwk.myway.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:41:40 EST
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__14ee6aa7a7ffa0c7620bd422af806033";
Message-Id: <20070320144140.A7A4A7E492@mprdmxin.myway.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:41:40 -0400 (EDT)

Sir,
Yours Faithfully.
Justice D.N Adams

Tumbleweed

#20 von Tumbleweed , 22.06.2007 08:04

Graf Kunibert versuchte noch, den Bait zu retten, aber es kam keine Antwort mehr aus Benin:

In Antwort auf:
Dear Justice D. N. Adams,

Please tell me, what you mean. Why I’m not serious? You get the money and I’m not seriuos, how can it be! Your Accountofficer took yesterday the Money from the Bank and you send me this Mail.

I think you’re are scammer. I never send Money again to Benin. So clear it with your Accountofficer, who get the Money, and send me the needet forms!

Leider schon nach nur 20 Mails: GAME OVER!

Doch Heute ist nicht aller Tage,
der nächste Mugu kommt bestimmt, keine Frage!

Tumbleweed

Mrs Konates Seconlaif

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz