Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

I cries for help Mrs Jirmanata Ibrahim

#1 von fridolin , 18.02.2007 11:20

Auf diesen Hilfeschrei hat sich der Graf gemeldet.

In Antwort auf:
Return-path: <miss_jirmanata_ibrahim31@hotmail.com>
Envelope-to: xxxxxxxxx@oleco.net
Received: from atmail by cn01.oleco.com with spam-scanned (Exim 4.60)
(envelope-from <miss_jirmanata_ibrahim31@hotmail.com>) id 1HGmfw-0001YC-FZ
for xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@oleco.net; Tue, 13 Feb 2007 02:41:44 +0100Received: from localhost by cn01.oleco.com
with SpamAssassin (version 3.1.0);
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 02:41:44 +0100
From: "ibrahim jirmanata" <miss_jirmanata_ibrahim31@hotmail.com>
Subject: {SPAM} I cries for help.(Your urgent response is highly needed).Reply soonest please.
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 01:41:39 +0000
Message-Id: <BAY24-F12F64D1F8E97C292379A47DA900@phx.gbl>
X-Spam-Flag: YESX-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.1.0 (2005-09-13) on cn01.oleco.com
X-Spam-Level: ******X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=6.3
required=4.0 tests=ADVANCE_FEE_1,ADVANCE_FEE_2, ADVANCE_FEE_3,ADVANCE_FEE_
4,FROM_HAS_ULINE_NUMS,MISSING_HEADERS, MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER,TO_CC_NONE,URG_BIZ autolearn=no version=3.1.
0MIME-Version: 1.0Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------=_45D11758.42DD2917
Dearest Sir/madam,

My name is Miss.Jirmanata Ibrahim,a Sierra Leonian by birth, residing in
Burkina-Faso,West Africa.You will be surprise to receive this mail from a
total stranger like me,Anyway,i got your contact through network-online
media,and i decided to approach you for assistance.

My father,the late Dr.Ibrahim.s.Mustapha,was one of the prominent Diamond
dealers in my country Sierra Leone, he was also one of the paramont chiefs
in my town before He was murdered in cold blood early last year alongside
with my mother by the Rebels of (R.U.F )when they invaded the town.

When i got home from school to see the remains of my late father and other
family members,i discovered that my home had been burnt down and my parents
were both murdered by the Rebels of (R.U.F) that has been fighting against
the legitimate Government in my country since 1992.

My late father deposited the sum of (USD$12.3million),at the Bank Of Africa
as a fixed deposit account,here in Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso,West Africa
before his untimely death,this money was meant to be used to build an ultral
mordern medical Clinic here in Burkina-Faso for me after i shall have
completed my studies as a qualified Doctor, but untimely death of my parents
have denied me this good opportunity.

Now,as the next of kin, and the only survived child.I am to make the
claim,but i needed a reliable person as a foriegner with a foriegn account
number,through whom i could move the money abroad and who will subsequently
help me to invest the money wisely while i go back to school to complete my
education.

Bear in mind that i would entrust this money in your hands if you would be
willing to help me in this matter.I am also willing to give you 40% of the
total sum if you will be willing to assist me in this matter.In addition,i
will equally add 5% to your 40%, after the transfer to cover any expenses
which may be incured in the cause of moving this money abroad to your bank
account.Meaning that you will be entitled to 45% of the total sum after the
transfer.

If you can assist me,please get back to me promptly through this my E-mail
address so that we can discuss the modalities of making this move.I will
equally insist that you make it a very private, and confidential matter.I
look forward to hear from you soonest.I will equally send to you the
certificate of deposit of the fund, and my refuge identity card for
trust,and assurance in you of the geniuety of this claim.

Thanks From,
Miss.Jirmanata Ibrahim.
Dearest Sir/madam,

My name is Miss.Jirmanata Ibrahim,a Sierra Leonian by birth, residing in
Burkina-Faso,West Africa.You will be surprise to receive this mail from a
total stranger like me,Anyway,i got your contact through network-online
media,and i decided to approach you for assistance.

My father,the late Dr.Ibrahim.s.Mustapha,was one of the prominent Diamond
dealers in my country Sierra Leone, he was also one of the paramont chiefs
in my town before He was murdered in cold blood early last year alongside
with my mother by the Rebels of (R.U.F )when they invaded the town.

When i got home from school to see the remains of my late father and other
family members,i discovered that my home had been burnt down and my parents
were both murdered by the Rebels of (R.U.F) that has been fighting against
the legitimate Government in my country since 1992.

My late father deposited the sum of (USD$12.3million),at the Bank Of Africa
as a fixed deposit account,here in Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso,West Africa
before his untimely death,this money was meant to be used to build an ultral
mordern medical Clinic here in Burkina-Faso for me after i shall have
completed my studies as a qualified Doctor, but untimely death of my parents
have denied me this good opportunity.

Now,as the next of kin, and the only survived child.I am to make the
claim,but i needed a reliable person as a foriegner with a foriegn account
number,through whom i could move the money abroad and who will subsequently
help me to invest the money wisely while i go back to school to complete my
education.

Bear in mind that i would entrust this money in your hands if you would be
willing to help me in this matter.I am also willing to give you 40% of the
total sum if you will be willing to assist me in this matter.In addition,i
will equally add 5% to your 40%, after the transfer to cover any expenses
which may be incured in the cause of moving this money abroad to your bank
account.Meaning that you will be entitled to 45% of the total sum after the
transfer.

If you can assist me,please get back to me promptly through this my E-mail
address so that we can discuss the modalities of making this move.I will
equally insist that you make it a very private, and confidential matter.I
look forward to hear from you soonest.I will equally send to you the
certificate of deposit of the fund, and my refuge identity card for
trust,and assurance in you of the geniuety of this claim.

Thanks From,
Miss.Jirmanata Ibrahim.
die mail des Grafen

Urinsammelstelle Potsdam
Inhaber:
Rupert Graf Koks von der Gasanstalt
Palazzo Protzo
BERLIN

Lieber Ibrahim,

Du brauchst nicht so laut zu schreien, ich helf dir doch.
Aber das Geschäft muß 110% risk free sein und das Geld darf nicht aus dunklen Kanälen stammen.
schick mir alle notwendigen Unterlagen inklusive einer Generalvollmacht,
daß du über das Geld verfügen darfst.

mit adligem Gruß

Rupert Graf Koks

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.02.2007 | Top

RE: I cries for help Mrs Jirmanata Ibrahim

#2 von fridolin , 18.02.2007 11:32

Mrs. Jiramanata hat sich wieder gemeldet. Keine Generalvollmacht, aber jede menge Bilder aus dem Familien Album.

In Antwort auf:
Dearest Rupert,

Thanks for your mail.How is your health and your family today.Hope everything is in good conditions.I hereby,attest to the truth that the money to be temporarily transfered to your bank account is my inheritance fund coming from the proceeds of a Fixed Deposit Account N°: BOA/25576771, amounting US$12.3Million (as shown in the attached copy of Certificate of Fixed Deposit).

The Original is in my possession given to me by my late father before he was murdered by the RUF political rebels,and it was also with the Bank of Africa-Burkina Faso,Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso.As i have stated in my proposal to you,that i got your impressive contact,and email address through the computerized network-online media while i was searching for my late father's business patners overseas to help me claim the fund at the bank of africa here.

The bank of africa here refused to release the fund to me because iam a refugee girl whose personal datas weren't know to anybody here in this country burkina faso.I showed them my burkina faso red cross society refugee identity card but they believed in the id.card, but as i don't have any account number where the fund will be transfered into,also posed a problem for me to get the fund easily.

They told me to look for my late father's business patners overseas to help me to claim the fund easily into his or her account overseas,since the fund $12.3 million dollars were deposited in foreign currency(dollars) by my late father whom was a Paramont Chief and a prominent diamond dealer in my home country Sierra Leone before his death.

This is why i contacted you rapidly,please do help me to get the fund into your account overseas by standing/representing as my late father's business patner overseas please.The fund was deposited by my late father, Dr.Ibrahim .Salif.Mustapha,who was a Paramont Chief and a prominent diamond dealer in my home country Sierra Leone, and who was brutally murdered by RUF political rebels together with my entire family-mother,brother and sisters.

The money is to be used for my medical education and for the establishment of a medical center after I might have finished my studies at the university.Furthermore,I also attest to the truth that I requested and authorized you to do all the necessary measures and actions to recover my inheritance money,and have all the proceeds deposited temporarily to your bank account until I instructs you to transfer to my new designated account as soon as possible.

As I don't have a personal bank account at the moment and being a miserable orphan in a Red Cross refuge camp here in burkina faso,who rescued me from Sierra Leon and brought me here in Burkina Faso.Moreover, I hereby attest that I am the only surviving daughter and the sole beneficiary of my late beloved father, Dr. Ibrahim. Salif. Mustapha, as I was in the school at the time of that tragedy.

All informations and documentary evidences as proof of my genuiness were true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, being the legal descendant of my late father and family.May I take this opportunity to thank you so much for accepting to assist me in this my rightful claim to my inheritance money.

I will like you to please forward to me the followings below :

1.Your full names and surname.
2.Your present age.
3.Your country name.
4.Your personal telephone number.
5.Your marital status.
6.Your sex.
7.Your occupation.
8.Your personal picture or identity card(for recognition).
9.Your religion.
10.Your residential address.

View at the attachement file and see my personal picture,my schooling days university campus photo,my refugee identity card,the certificate of deposit of the fund($12.3million dollars),my late father and late mother pictures(1st and 2nd),my late beloved brother photos(1st and 2nd),my late sister's picture,and finally,my late father's palace at my home town sierria leon.

Please kindly respond urgently with the following above informations about you while replying to me, so that i will send to you the contact of the bank of africa where the fund was deposited by my late father.

Please i will like you to help me with all your mind on this claim so that the bank of africa will transfer the fund into your bank account which you will give to them for the transfer to be made.This claim is 100% risk-free as it is my inheritance fund,and you shouldn't have any atom of fear in claiming this fund into your account.

As soonest as you claims the fund into your bank account then,i will make all the necessary arrangements to come over there in your country to meet you face to face for the sharing of the fund into our individual percentages mapped out in my proposal.

As soonest as i recieves all the above informations about you,then i shall go to the board of directors of the bank of africa here in burkina faso where the fund was deposited to inform them that i have found my late father's business patner whom i trusted and wants them to transfer the fund into his/her bank account as my personal advisor/assistor.

Here is my cell-phone number: 0022676533327,you can as well call me on this phone-line for more discussions on issues of urgency.Waiting to hear from you soonest on phone and by mail urgently.Extend my warmest greetings to your entire family over there.May ALLAH guide and protect you and your family for us to meet together over there after a successful claim.

Thanks from,
Miss jirmanata Ibrahim.
(Sole Heir to,Dr.Ibrahim Salif Mustapha-my late father).
My_late_father_and_mother_photos_1st_..JPG 124.4 kb
My_refugee_Identity_Card..JPG 242.7 kb
My_late_brother_s_picture(1st)..JPG 223.8 kb
My_late_father_and_mother_s_photos_2nd_..JPG 77.0 kb
My_late_father_s_palace_at_serria_leon..JPG 243.8 kb
My_late_sister_s_picture..JPG 173.4 kb
My_personal_picture..JPG 237.1 kb
My_late_brother_s_picture(2nd)..JPG 223.8 kb
THE_CERTIFICATE_OF_DEPOSIT_OF_THE_MONEY..JPG 112.3 kb
my__university_campus_picture..JPG 232.4 kb

------
fridolin

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
My_late_brother_s_picture(1st)[1]..JPG   My_late_brother_s_picture(2nd)[1]..JPG   My_late_father_and_mother_photos_1st_[1]..JPG   My_late_father_and_mother_s_photos_2nd_[1]..JPG   My_late_father_s_palace_at_serria_leon[1]..JPG   My_late_sister_s_picture[1]..JPG   My_personal_picture[1]..JPG   My_refugee_Identity_Card[1]..JPG   THE_CERTIFICATE_OF_DEPOSIT_OF_THE_MONEY[1]..JPG   my__university_campus_picture[1]..JPG  

fridolin
Grand Senior

#3 von fridolin , 18.02.2007 20:43

Schöne Frauen soll man nicht warten lassen sagt der Graf. Ob sie was mit der Generalvollmacht anfangen kann?

In Antwort auf:
Urinsammelstelle Potsdam
Inhaber:
Palazzo Protzo
BERLIN
Verehrte Mrs.Jirmanata,

Meine Adresse steht oben im Briefkopf. Mein Alter entnehmen Sie bitte meinem Pass.

Mein Sex? Oh was für idiskrete Fragen, ich frage Sie doch auch nicht wie und mit wem Sie es treiben.
Ich habe Schwierigkeiten mit dem englisch, schreiben sie doch bitte auf deutsch. als Studentin sollten sie die Sprache beherrschen. Die Generalvollmacht habe ich vermisst, wie soll ich sonst wissen,daß sie Anrechte an dem Geld haben.

mit adligem Gruß

Rupert Graf Koks

------
fridolin

Dateianlage:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Generalvollmacht.pdf
Angefügte Bilder:
GrafKoksPass.jpg   My_late_brother_s_picture(2nd)[2]..JPG  

fridolin
Grand Senior

#4 von fridolin , 18.02.2007 21:17

Schnelle Antwort von der Negerprinzessin

In Antwort auf:

Betreff: {SPAM} Here is the contact of the bank of africa below,please contact them rapidly,and get back to me soonest.(This is in english). Datum: Son Feb 18 12:07
Dear father rupert,

Thanks alot for your kind mail onceagain,and the attached passport copy of yours which you sent to me.To avoid much delay,please see at the below for the contact of the bank of africa which i promised to send to you at your response.Please,do fill in the below gaps properly with your informations,and send it to the bank of africa burkina faso here through their email address or their fax number at the below contact,so that they will start up with the transfer process.

I will be very much glad if you will as well relay to me of any mail or message which you gets from the bank as soonest as you contacts them.Please,remember to call me on this phone number :(Cell-Phone: 00226 76 53 33 27),or you can as well email me,as soonest as you contacts the bank of africa here through their below email address or fax number.Onceagain,as soonest as you contacts the bank of africa here in burkina faso through their email address or fax number.

Kindly inform me of the bank's response to you,so that i will as well visit the bank for more explanations on your contact to them for their understandings.Extend my upmost greetings to your entire family over there.Thanks alot for the recieved passport copy of yours,it will make me to recognize whom iam trusting my late father's fund to his account now.Reply me soonest on their response to you for me to know the status of the claim.

Thanks from,
Miss.jirmanata ibrahim.

Here is the contact of the bank of africa below,please contact them rapidly,and get back to me soonest on phone or by email.(Read,fill in the gaps,and copy carefully the below write-ups which i composed for you to use to contact the bank of africa for the release of the fund into your bank account.Copy,and fill in the below and send to the bank of africa through their email address or fax number.Thanks for your kindness to me.

DEMAND FOR THE RELEASE OF MY DECEASED BUSINESS PARTNER'S FUND.
To: Alhaji.M.Amadou Mamadou.Foreign Remittance Director,The Managements Of The Bank Of Africa (BOA).01 B.p 474.Rue,12,Avenue Kwame N'krumah.(6th floor),Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso West Africa.E-mail Address : b_o_africb@excite.com Tel/Fax: 00226 50 42 60 79. Web Site:
http://www.bkofafrica.net
DEMAND FOR THE RELEASE OF MY DECEASED BUSINESS PARTNER'S FUND.
WHO HELD A FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT N°:BOA/25576771, WITH YOUR BANK.AMOUNT DEPOSITED:($12.3) MILLION DOLLARS.
Dear Sir,

I hereby wishes to bring to the notice of the board and managements of your bank,concerning the fixed deposit account of my late business partner,Dr.Ibrahim.Salif.Mustapha,whom was murdered in cold blood earlier last year alongside with his entire family by the Rebels (Ruf),when they invaded their town at Sierra Leon.

I, Rupert Graf Koks,as the advisor/assistor to the only survived daughter,Miss.Jirmanata Ibrahim of my deceased business partner,wishes to forward this my demand for the release of her deceased father's fund with your bank into my bank account in which i will tender to you when been needed.

My other particulars are as follows:

(A).My telephone N°:...................................................
(B).My fax N°:.........................................................
(C).My residential address:...........................................

(D).My marital status:................................................
(E).My Age:..........................................................
(F).My Occupation:....................................................
(G).My Religion:...................................................

I anticipates an urgent compliance to this my demand.
And will obliged to you for all necessary co-operations to this effect this transfer.

Yours Sincerely,
Rupert Graf Koks.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#5 von fridolin , 22.02.2007 13:01

Die [Edit by Scambaiter] Prinzessin dankt und drängelt.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: I will get back to you as soonest as i visits the bank of africa by tomorrow morning as i have told you,based on the issue of the claim.(This is in english). Datum: Die Feb 20 13:30
Dearest rupert,

Thanks alot for your kind mail onceagain.I have seen your filled up contact to the bank of africa here.As you have filled it up,please kindly send it rapidly to the bank of africa for them to process the transfer of the fund into the accont of your choice which you shall give to them to transfer the fund into.Infact,i will be going to the bank of africa's managements board by tomorrow morning to explain to them about your contacts to them, and also to check if you have sent the filled contacts to them as i have directed you to do.

Please try and feel very free because this very transaction is 100% risk-free,and it is my inheritance claim as well,therefore it is safe and risk free.I will like you to be very sincere and honest with me on this very claim as i have built up my trust and sincerity on you as my advisor and assistor as well.Please make sure that you didn't betray me at the final stage of this claim.

Make sure that you keep up to your promises of helping me to claim out this my inheritance fund upto the final stage of this transfer of the fund into your bank account.I will make sure that i remains obedient and honest to your advices on this claim inorder to enhance the success of the claim.I will get back to you as soonest as i visits the bank of africa by tomorrow morning as i have told you,based on the issue of the claim.

Thanks from,
Miss.jirmanata ibrahim.
Betreff: Ich erhalte zur? Ihnen so bald, wie i die Bank von Afrika vorbei morgen fr?ichtigt, wie ich Ihnen erkl䲴 habe, basiert auf der Ausgabe des Anspruches.(dieses ist auf Deutsch) Datum: Die Feb 20 13:40

Liebstes rupert,
Dank alot für Ihre freundliche Post onceagain.I haben gesehen, daß Ihr oben, gefüllt zur Bank von Afrika here.As in Verbindung zu treten, das Sie sie oben, bitte gefüllt haben sie freundlich, schnell der Bank von Afrika schicke, damit sie verarbeiten die Übertragung der Kapitals zum accont Ihrer Wahl, das Sie zu ihnen zur Übertragung der Kapital into.Infact geben, ich werde vorbeigehen zur Bank des Verwaltungsrates Afrikas morgen früh, ihnen über Ihre Kontakte ihnen und auch Überprüfung zu erklären, wenn Sie ihnen die gefüllten Kontakte geschickt haben, während ich habe Sie auf do.
Please Versuch verwiesen und fühle sehr frei, weil diese Verhandlung Gefahr-freies 100% ist, und es t of your choice which you shall give to them to transfer the fund into.Infact, i will be going to the bank of africa's managements board by tomorrow morning to explain to them about your contacts to them, and also to check if you have sent the filled contacts to them as i have directed you to do.Please try and feel very free because this very transaction is 100% risk-free, and it is my inheritance claim as gut, folglich ist es sicher und Gefahr free.
I mag Sie mit mir auf diesem sehr aufrichtig und ehrlich sein sehr Anspruch, wie ich mein Vertrauen aufgebaut habe und Aufrichtigkeit auf Ihnen, während mein Berater und assistor als well.Please überprüfen, ob Sie mich nicht am abschließenden Stadium dieses sicheren claim.Make verrieten, daß Sie bis zu Ihren Versprechungen des Helfens ich, aus dieser meiner Erbschaftkapital bis zu dem abschließenden Stadium dieser Übertragung der Kapitals in Ihre Bank account.I zu behaupten halten, überprüft, ob des i Remains, der zu Ihren advices auf diesem Anspruch inorder, zum des Erfolges des claim.
I zu erhöhen ergeben und ehrlich ist, zurück zu Ihnen so bald erhält, wie i Besuche t the final stage of this claim.Make sure that you keep up to your promises of helping me to claim out this my inheritance fund upto the final stage of this transfer of the fund into your bank account.I will make sure that i remains obedient and honest to your advices on this claim inorder to enhance the success of the claim.Ich erhalte zurück zu Ihnen so bald, wie i die Bank von Afrika vorbei morgen früh besichtigt, wie ich Ihnen erklärt habe, basiert auf der Ausgabe des Anspruches.
Dank von,
Miss.jirmanata ibrahim.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 22.02.2007 | Top

#6 von fridolin , 22.02.2007 13:15

Die Bank of Afrika schickte eine application form mit 1,6 MB jpeg. Leider ist dem Grafen beim zurückschicken ein Fehler unterlaufen. Die application form ist nun im platzsparenden bmp Format. 10.5MB

In Antwort auf:
BANK OF AFRICA ........................ [Edit by Scambaiter]
Attn : Rupert Graf Koks von der Gasanstalt.
Beneficiary-App-2007,
BOA/026/FMFM-ECD/07.
http:/ /www.bkofafrica.net]http://www.bkofafrica.net

Dear Customer,

Subjects:(i).Application form of claim.
(ii).Fill up the attached application form of claim and return it back to us immediately.

The board and managements of this bank received your mail,and the contents of your mail were understood,and highly noted.We hereby,adviced you to check at the attachment format to view an application form of claim to your late business partner's fund.

Therefore,you are adviced to fill it up with your personal and vital infos, to enhance the swift transfer of the said fund into the account of your choice,and make sure that you returns it back to this managements for an onwards transfer protocol.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATIONS.

Yours faithfully,

http:/ /www.bkofafrica.net]http://www.bkofafrica.net

For: Bank Of Africa.

CC///:Idrissa Alansane ::Text control manager,(boa).
CC///:Alhaji.Amadou Mamadou ::Foreign remittance director,(boa).
Die mail der falschen Bank ging auch noch als Weiterleitung an die richtige Bank of Africa.

------
fridolin

Angefügte Bilder:
Bank of Africa.jpg   OFFICIAL TEXT  OF APPLICATION FORM.jpg  

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 22.02.2007 | Top

#7 von fridolin , 25.02.2007 16:00

Die Prinzessin fließt ja bald über vor Rührung. Sie will zur Bank gehen und das Geld ist schon zum Greifen nah.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: Dank alot f?imale Bem?n in Richtung in Richtung mir und zu den claim(This ist auf Deutsch).
Datum: Sam Feb 24 17:39
Liebes rupert,
Dank alot für Ihr freundliches mail.I haben gesehen, daß das gefüllte Bewerbungsformular, das Sie mir durch email.The Bewerbungsformular schickten, gut mit Ihrem Foto gefüllt wurde und ich zur Bank des Afrika Verwaltungsrates auf Montag Morgen gehen werde, Ihr gefülltes Bewerbungsformular einzureichen, damit sie mit dem Übergangsprozeß rapidly.
Please fortfahren, ich mag Sie auch ihn der Bank von Afrika vorbei schicken sich heute oder morgen, bevor ich die Bank auf Montag Morgen für die Unterordnung der gefüllten Form, damit sie wissen, daß Sie wirklich füllten, und geschickt ihr zu mir besichtige und damit ich einreiche sie bei der Bank submit your filled application form, so that they will proceed with the transfer process rapidly.
Please, i will also like you to send it to the bank of africa yourself by today or tomorrow before i will visit the bank on monday morning for the submission of the filled form, so that they will know that you really filled, and sent it to me, and for me to submit it to the bank as well.
Versuchen Sie Ihr bestes, um das gefüllte Bewerbungsformular so bald zu schicken der Bank, wie möglich, damit bis zum Montag Morgen, wenn ich gehen werde, Ihr gefülltes Bewerbungsformular bei der Bank einzureichen, von der Sie mir durch email gesendet haben, dann mir außerdem der Bank der Afrika Managements, der Zweck Ihres In Verbindung tretens mit ihnen erklärt und von der Sie zu meinem späten Vater sind und ich als well.
Please informiert bin, daß auf Montag Morgen, ich gehen werde, das gefüllte Bewerbungsformular bei der Bank einzureichen, und ich mag Sie auch Ihr außerdem nachschicken der Bank, damit sie wird gleichmäßig angenommen durch
Dank von,
Miss.jirmanata ibrahim.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finding fabulous fares is fun.
wenn die wüßte wie recht ihr mailprovider damit hat.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 25.02.2007 | Top

#8 von fridolin , 27.02.2007 08:29

Bei der Prinzessin und Oweh kommt man mit dem löschen kaum noch nach, die schicken alles 2 - 3 mal. Hier nun Jirmamanata, die Bank und wieder Jirmanata.

In Antwort auf:
Liebes rupert,
Dank alot für Ihr freundliches mail.I haben gesehen, daß das gefüllte Bewerbungsformular, das Sie mir durch email.The Bewerbungsformular schickten, gut mit Ihrem Foto gefüllt wurde und ich zur Bank des Afrika Verwaltungsrates auf Montag Morgen gehen werde, Ihr gefülltes Bewerbungsformular einzureichen, damit sie mit dem Übergangsprozeß rapidly.
Please fortfahren, ich mag Sie auch ihn der Bank von Afrika vorbei schicken sich heute oder morgen, bevor ich die Bank auf Montag Morgen für die Unterordnung der gefüllten Form, damit sie wissen, daß Sie wirklich füllten, und geschickt ihr zu mir besichtige und damit ich einreiche sie bei der Bank submit your filled application form, so that they will proceed with the transfer process rapidly.
Please, i will also like you to send it to the bank of africa yourself by today or tomorrow before i will visit the bank on monday morning for the submission of the filled form, so that they will know that you really filled, and sent it to me, and for me to submit it to the bank as well.
Versuchen Sie Ihr bestes, um das gefüllte Bewerbungsformular so bald zu schicken der Bank, wie möglich, damit bis zum Montag Morgen, wenn ich gehen werde, Ihr gefülltes Bewerbungsformular bei der Bank einzureichen, von der Sie mir durch email gesendet haben, dann mir außerdem der Bank der Afrika Managements, der Zweck Ihres In Verbindung tretens mit ihnen erklärt und von der Sie zu meinem späten Vater sind und ich als well.
Please informiert bin, daß auf Montag Morgen, ich gehen werde, das gefüllte Bewerbungsformular bei der Bank einzureichen, und ich mag Sie auch Ihr außerdem nachschicken der Bank, damit sie wird gleichmäßig angenommen durch
Dank von,
Miss.jirmanata ibrahim.
Dear rupert,

Thanks alot for your kind mail.I have seen the filled application form which you sent to me by email.The application form was well filled with your photo,and i will be going to the bank of africa managements board on monday morning to submit your filled application form,so that they will proceed with the transfer process rapidly.Please,i will also like you to send it to the bank of africa yourself by today or tomorrow before i will visit the bank on monday morning for the submission of the filled form,so that they will know that you really filled,and sent it to me,and for me to submit it to the bank as well.

Try your best to send the filled application form to the bank as soonest as possible,so that by monday morning when i will be going to submit your filled application form to the bank of which you have sent to me by email,then i will as well explain to the bank of africa managements,the purpose of your contacting them and whom you are to my late father and me as well.Please be informed that on monday morning,i will be going to submit the filled application form to the bank,and i will also like you to forward yours to the bank as well so that it will be uniformly accepted by the bank.

Thanks from,
Miss.jirmanata ibrahim.

Don't pick lemons.
Betreff: MANAGEMENTS/HEAD OFFICE/UNCONFIRMED APPROVAL NOTIFICATION/BOA/2007. Datum: Mon Feb 26 3:41
BANK OF AFRICA

Attn : Rupert Graf Koks von der Gasanstalt.

Beneficiary-Uncomfirmed approval notification-2007,
BOA/HEAD OFFICE/033/FRD/SW-TLD/07.
http:/ /www.bkofafrica.net

Dear Customer,

Subjects:(i).Unconfirmed approval notification of fund.
(ii).Come down here in ouagadougou,burkina faso,head office of (boa) to sign the fund release order immediately,and to recieve your fund.

The board and managements of this bank received your sent informations.We hereby,adviced you to check at the attachment format to view an unconfirmed approval notification of fund to your late business partner's fund.
Therefore,you are adviced to come down to this head office of the bank of africa here in ouagadougou,burkina faso to sign the fund release order,and to recieve your fund immediately or you can also act fast to the alternative advices been given to you by this managements on contacting the financial attorney at the attached format.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATIONS.

Yours faithfully,

http:/ /www.bkofafrica.net
Betreff: Waiting to hear from you soonest based on this claim.(This isin english).
Datum: Mon Feb 26 11:57

Dearest rupert,

I have submitted the filled applicatin form which you sent to me,to the bank of africa this morning for them to proceed with the transfer processing of the fund into your bank account.The bank of africa management board assured me that they shall communicate with you soonest by email.

Please my dearest rupert,as soonest as you recieves their response,please kindly get me informed,so that i will follow up with the claim,and know the present status of this claim as well.Therefore,you have to wait for the response of the bank of africa here,as i have submitted the filled application form on your behalf as my late father's business partner abroad,and my claimant assistor/advisor as well.

Waiting to hear from you soonest based on this claim,and also to know the response of the bank of africa to you as well.

Thanks from,
Miss.jirmanata ibrahim.

------
fridolin

Angefügte Bilder:
Approval notification of fund.jpg  

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 27.02.2007 | Top

#9 von fridolin , 12.03.2007 21:39

Jirmanata gibt auch nicht auf

In Antwort auf:
Der liebst rupert,

Goodafternoon zu Ihnen onceagain. ich habe erwartet, von Ihnen zu hören, da alle dieses während, als ich Sie informiert habe, dass ich Ihrem gefüllten aplication Form, die Sie geschickt haben, zu der mich zuletzt Zeit vor messen. ich werde mögen eingereicht habe, von Ihnen zu wissen, wenn die Bank Sie kontaktiert hat, haben auf dieser Ausgabe basiert.

Bitte Versuch, mich frühest zu erwidern, damit ich den anwesenden Status von diesem Anspruch kennen werde. Wartend auf Ihre Art und rasche Erwiderung.

Dank von,
Verpassen Sie. jirmanata ibrahim.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 12.03.2007 | Top

#10 von fridolin , 12.03.2007 21:48

Die hat auch nichts besseres zu tun als zu schreiben.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: Thanks alot for your kind understandings my dearest rupert.From yours kindly,miss.jirmanata ibrahim.(This is in english). Datum: Don Mar 1 15:57
My dearest rupert,

Thanks alot for your kind mail onceagain.I have seen the forwarded attachement message which you sent to me coming from the bank of africa.I have downloaded the attachement file and see the message in the attached file.It was subjected as an unconfirm approval notification of fund from the bank of africa.The bank said inside their approval notification of fund to you,that they will need some certain 4 legal documents before the fund will be transfered into your account.

They made mentioned of those 4 legal documents as follows:(A).Certificate of claim of your relationship with the deceased from the federal high court of burkina faso.(B).Death certificate obtained from the federal ministry of health here in burkina faso.(C).Certificate of legality from the federal high court burkina faso.(D).Probate certificate obtained from the federal high court burkina faso.The bank said in their attached message that you should come down here in burkina faso to sign the fund release order and claim the fund rapidly.

Dearest rupert,it could have been the best,so far for you to come down here in burkina faso to see this claim yourself and then sign all the related documents which the bank wanted you to sign rapidly and get the fund.I will prefer that you may come down here in burkina faso to see me,and the transaction,but if you can't make it to come down here.

Then you can follow up with their alternative options which they adviced you to contact an accredited attorney by name:Barr.musa nikiema.(musa chambers and co.bf,burkina faso).Tel:+22676409760.Fax: 0022650320071.Email address: mobuchambers@justice.com
Please my dearest rupert,go ahead and contact this above mentioned attorney which the bank adviced you to contact for him to stand on your behalf for the signing of the fund release order and to get those documents processed for the fund to be released into your bank account if you can't come down here in burkina faso to do it yourself as i suggested.

Dearest rupert, just go ahead and write an email to the above attorney and tell him to stand on your behalf for the processing of those 4 legal documents which the bank requested from us and also to stand on your behalf for the signing of the fund release order to get the fund.If you are to come down here in burkina faso,i will be very glad to welcome you,and would like it so much,because it will be faster and good for me to see you face to face for the claim.

If you have chosen to come down here in burkina faso for the claim yourself,please get me informed earlier,and remember to inform the bank of africa as soonest as possible,and also make sure that you sends your flight schedule to them and myself as well.But if you can't come down here in burkina faso for the claim yourself,then you have to contact the above mentioned attorney to stand on your behalf on the claim.

As soonest as you contacts the above mentioned attorney,please get me informed,so that i will know the present status of the claim.Please my dearest rupert, try to remember this onceagain,should incase if you can't make it to come down here in burkina faso for the claim,kindly and quickly contact the above mentioned attorney to stand on your behalf for the claim.Waiting to hear from you soonest my dearest rupert.

Thanks from,
Miss.Jirmanata Ibrahim.
Mein liebst rupert,

Dankt alot für Ihren gütigen Post onceagain. ich habe gesehen die weitergeleitete attachement Nachricht der der zu der mich kommt der von der Bank von Afrika. ich habe geladen die attachement Akte und habe die Nachricht in der befestigten Akte gesehen. Es wurde ausgesetzt als einer unconfirm Genehmigung Notifikation des Fonds von der Bank von Afrika. Der Bank sagte innerhalb ihre Genehmigungsnotifikation des Fonds zu Ihnen, der sie werden Dokumente, bevor der Fonds in Ihr Konto übertragen werden wird.

Sie haben die 4 gesetzlichen Dokumente folgendermaßen: (A).Certificate des Anspruchs von Ihrer Beziehung mit dem verstorbenen vom föderativen hohen Gerichtshof von Burkina Faso erwähnt. (B).Death Bescheinigung, die vom föderativen Ministerium der Gesundheit hier in Burkina Faso. (C).Certificate der Legalität vom föderativen hohen Gerichtshof Burkina Faso erhalten worden ist. (D).Probate Bescheinigung, die vom föderativen hohen Gerichtshof Burkina Faso. Der Bank erhalten worden ist, hat gesagt in ihre befestigte Nachricht, der Sie kommen sollen Um die Fondsentlassungsreihenfolge zu unterzeichnen, und um den Fonds schnell zu beanspruchen.

Der liebst rupert, es hätten am besten sein können, damit weit für Sie, hier in Burkina Faso herunterzukommen, zu sehen, dass dieser Anspruch sich und dann alle verwandten Dokumente unterzeichnet, die die Bank Sie gewollt hat, schnell zu unterzeichnen, und den Fonds zu erhalten. ich werde bevorzugen, dass Sie hier in Burkina Faso herunterkommen können, mich zu sehen, und die Verhandlung, aber wenn Sie es nicht machen können, herunterzukommen.

Dann können Sie weiter mit ihren alternativen Optionen verfolgen die sie adviced Sie zu kontaktieren einen beglaubigten Rechtsanwalt mit Namen: Barr. musa nikiema. (musa Kammern und co. bf, Burkina Faso) .Tel:+22676409760.Fax: 0022650320071. E-Mail anreden: mobuchambers@justice.com

Bitte mein liebst rupert, gehen Sie voraus und kontaktieren Sie dies über erwähntem Rechtsanwalt, der die Dokumente die für den Fonds freigegeben zu werden in Ihr Bankkonto bearbeitet worden sind, wenn Sie hier in Burkina Faso nicht herunterkommen können, ihm sich zu machen, als ich vorgeschlagen habe. Der liebst rupert, geht nur voraus und schreibt dem oberen Rechtsanwalt eine E-Mail und erzählt, dass er auf Ihres zu Gunsten für die Verarbeitung von den 4 gesetzlichen Dokumenten steht, die die Bank hat erbeten von uns und auch zu stehen auf Ihres zu Gunsten für die Unterzeichnung von der Fondsentlassungsreihenfolge zu erhalten den Fonds.

Wenn Sie hier in Burkina Faso herunterkommen sollen, werde ich sehr froh sein, willkommen zu heißen Es deshalb viel, weil es schneller und gut für mich sein wird, zu sehen, dass Sie gegenüberstehen, für den Anspruch gegenüberzustehen. Wenn Sie gewählt herunterkommen hier in Burkina Faso für der Anspruch sich, bitte erhalten mich informiert früher, und sich erinnern an informieren der Bank von Afrika so frühest wie möglich, und auch sich vergewissern dass Sie schicken Ihres Flug Zeitplan zu sie und mich selbst ebenso.

Aber Sie herunterkommen nicht hier in Burkina Faso für der Anspruch sich, dann Sie kontaktieren der oben erwähnt Auf dem Anspruch. Ebenso frühest als Sie kontaktieren den oben erwähnten Rechtsanwalt, informieren bitte mich lässt, damit ich den anwesenden Status vom Anspruch kennen werde.

Erfreuen meinen liebsten rupert, Versuch, sich an diesen onceagain zu erinnern, soll incase, wenn Sie es nicht machen können, hier in Burkina Faso für den Anspruch, freundlich herunterzukommen, und kontaktiert schnell den oben erwähnten Rechtsanwalt, auf Ihres zu Gunsten für den Anspruch zu stehen. Wartend, von zu hören.

Dank von,
Verpasst. Jirmanata Ibrahim.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#11 von fridolin , 12.03.2007 21:53

Die Prinzessin hat nur eine kurze Antwortmail mit dem Bankdokument als Anhang erhalten.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: Warten, von Sie fr?zu h?, (Dies ist auf Deutsch). Datum: Fre Mar 9 7:02
Lieb rupert,

Ich habe hat besucht den offfice des Rechtsanwalts gestern, und hat den Rechtsanwalt informiert, den die Bank von Afrika Sie gebeten hat, für die Verarbeitung von die gesetzlichen Dokumente erforderlich durch die die Bank für die Entlassung von unserem Fonds in Ihr Bankkonto zu kontaktieren.

Bitte werde informiert, dass der Rechtsanwalt kann kontaktieren Sie irgendetwas von jetzt auf der Basis auf den Informationen, die ich zu ihm übertragen habe. Bitte sich an erinnert, zu mir ebenso von seiner Erwiderung zu übertragen, während frühest, während Sie von ihm hören. Wartend, auf den Sie auf der Basis auf dieser Ausgabe vom Anspruch erwidern.

Dank von,
Verpassen Sie. jirmanata ibrahim.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#12 von fridolin , 12.03.2007 22:11

Die gesammelten Werke des Rechtsverdrehers. Der Graf hat sie wegen seiner schlechten Englischkenntnisse noch nicht beantwortet.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: HON.BARRISTER.MUSA NIKIEMA,Esq.THE JUSTICE OF PEACE (JP).LL.B,LL.D,(oxf)SAB.TEL :+226 76 40 97 60. Datum: Fre Mar 9 10:13
DEAR CLIENT,

YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED TO THIS HONOURABLE CHAMBER.
I,DEEMED IT VERY NECESSARY TO INFORM YOU THROUGH THIS MEDIUM THAT,I WENT TO THE BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO FOR CONFIRMATION ON YOUR CASE.IT WAS CONFIRMED THAT YOUR CASE NEEDED MOST URGENT ATTENTION SO THAT YOUR LATE BUSINESS PARTNER'S FUND SHOULD BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.I,MET WITH THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR OF THE BANK AND THE OTHER DIRECTORS AS WELL.

AFTER OUR BRIEF DISCUSSIONS,I CAME TO REALIZED THAT THE DEATH REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE OF THE DECEASED,CERTIFICATE OF CLAIM,CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY AND THE PROBATE CERTIFICATE WERE VERY MUCH IMPORTANT INORDER TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM LEGALLY.IT MUST TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE BANK OF AFRICA WHERE THE FUND WERE DEPOSITED BEFORE THE RELEASING OF THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.THEREFORE,I AM HERE FOR YOU AS YOUR LEGAL ATTORNEY.

I, ALSO PROMISED TO DO MY BEST BY PROCURING THOSE LEGAL DOCUMENTS QUICKLY FOR YOU.FURTHERMORE,I WILL BE FOR THE SIGNING EXERCISE OF YOURFUND RELEASE ORDER FROM THE BANK OF AFRICA OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO DURING THE SUBMISSION OF THOSE DOCUMENTS FOR THE TRANSFER. MEANWHILE,YOU ARE ADVICED TO KINDLY PAY OUR CONSULTATIONAL AND REGISTRATIONAL FEES.
YOU ARE KINDLY REQUIRED TO PAY THE SUM OF US$1,850(ONE

THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY U.S DOLLARS ONLY)AS TO ENABLE THIS CHAMBER COMMENCE YOUR WORK IMMEDIATELY.THE PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE IMMEDIATELY THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF MY CHAMBER'S SECRETARY : MR.MAXWELL OBASIL.
AS SOON AS YOU SENDS THE FEES,KINDLY FORWARD THE CONTROL NUMBERS,SECRET QUESTION,SECRET ANSWER AND SENDER'S NAME BY EMAIL OR YOU CAN CALL US ON THE TELEPHONE FOR ALERT,AS TO ENABLE THIS CHAMBER CASH THE MONEY AND COMMENCE YOUR LEGAL WORK IMMEDIATELY. AT THE SAME TIME,FIND IN THE ATTACHED FILE FOR THE CHAMBERS REGISTRATION/CONSULTATION FORM.

FILL THE REGISTRATION/CONSULTATION FORM THOROGHLY WITH YOUR BIODATA AND SEND IT BACK WITH THE SAID FEES OF:US$1,850(ONE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY U.S DOLLARS ONLY)TO THIS CHAMBER FOR AN URGENT EXECUTION OF YOUR CASE.I AM A MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATION (IBA) AND AS SUCH I, ASSURES YOU THAT,YOUR FUND WILL BE RELEASED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS SOON AS I, PROCURES THOSE DOCUMENTS AND SUBMITS IT TO THE BANK.

I WILL ALSO SIGN LEGALLY YOUR FUND RELEASE ORDER ON YOUR BEHALF ACCORDING TO THE BANK'S REQUIREMENTS. NOTE:THE REQUIRED CONSULTATIONAL/REGISTRATIONAL FEES WILL HELP THIS CHAMBER FOR TELEPHONE CALLS,TRANSPORTATION,INTERNET BILLS ETC.WITHOUT THE REQUIRED AMOUNT,WE CANNOT COMMENCE YOUR WORK.IF YOU NEEDED AN URGENT ATTENTION FROM THIS CHAMBER,KINDLY COMPLY IMMEDIATELY WITH OUR PAYMENTS INSTRUCTIONS.

FINALLY,YOUR CASE WILL NOT LAST FOR MORE THAN THREE DAYS ON THE RECEIPT OF THE SAID AMOUNT:US$1,850 DOLLARS BEING THE CONSULTATIONAL/REGISTRATIONAL FEES.

THANKS,YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED.

HON.BARRISTER.MUSA NIKIEMA,Esq.
THE JUSTICE OF PEACE (JP).
LL.B,LL.D,(oxf)SAB.
TELEPHONE:+226 76 40 97 60(CALL US URGENTLY AT YOUR SERVICES).
--------------------------------------------------------

MUSA NIKIEMA CHAMBERS.jpg 137.9 kb

Jiramanata meldet sich auch noch
Betreff: Please remember to relay to me as well of his response as soonest as you hears from him.Waiting for you reply based on this issue of the claim.(This is in english). Datum: Fre Mar 9 6:57
Dear rupert,

I have have visited the attorney's offfice yesterday,and has informed the attorney which the bank of africa asked you to contact for the processing of those legal documents required by the the bank for the release of our fund into your bank account.

Please be informed that the attorney may contact you anything from now based on the informations which i relayed to him.Please remember to relay to me as well of his response as soonest as you hears from him.Waiting for you reply based on this issue of the claim.

Thanks from,
Miss.jirmanata ibrahim.
Betreff: BARR.MUSA NIKIEMA CHAMBERS LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE. Datum: Don Mar 8 20:28
DEAR CLIENT,

WE ARE WRITING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECIEPIENT OF YOUR MESSAGE CONVEY TO THIS CHAMBER THROUGH ONE YOUNG LADY NAMED MISS.JIRMANATA IBRAHIM WHO CAME TO MY OFFICE THIS AFTERNOON REQUESTING FOR OUR LEGAL SERVICES.THIS CHAMBER WERE VERY MUCH HAPPY TO HAVE YOU AND HER AS ONE OF OUR NUMERIOUS CLIENTS.AS AN ATTORNEY OF INTERNATIONAL STANDARD,I WILL ADVICE YOU TO ABIDE BY OUR PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE WE ARE HERE FOR YOUR INTERESTS.

YOU SHOULD QUICKLY SEND A MESSAGE ACROSS TO THE BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO TELLING THEM THAT OUR CHAMBER HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY YOU AS YOUR INDIGENIOUS ATTORNEY'S CHAMBER.I FURTHERMORE,INSTRUCTS YOU TO DO THIS
IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE,I WILL BE GOING TO THE BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO,BY TOMORROW MORNING FOR MORE VERIFICATIONS ON YOUR FILE.

AND AFTER THAT, I WILL GET BACK TO YOU TO NOTIFY YOU WITH THE OUTCOME OF OUR DISCUSSIONS WITHIN AN HOUR BY TOMORROW.AS THE LEGAL JUDICIARY HEAD OF THIS CHAMBER IAM PROMISING YOU THAT THIS CHAMBER WILL PUT ALL THEIR POSSIBLE BEST TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR WELL KNOWN INTELLIGENT AND NOTARY TREATMENTS WORLDWIDE.

HERE IS MY HONOROUBLE CHAMBER'S IDENTITY CARD AT THE ATTACHED FILE,INCASE IF YOU ARE IN DOUBTS AND MAY LIKE TO SEE AND KNOW ME BETTER.YOU ARE VERY MUCH WELCOMED TO THIS CHAMBER AS LONG AS YOU CAN COMPLY,ABIDE TO THE
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THIS HONOURABLE CHAMBER.

THANKS,AND YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED.

HON.BARRISTER.MUSA NIKIEMA,ESQ.
THE JUSTICE OF PEACE(JP),LL.B,LL.D,(OXF),SAB.
TELEPHONE:+226 76 40 97 60(CALL US AT YOUR SERVICE).
---------------------------------------------------------
BARR.MUSA NIKIEMA CHAMBER'S IDENTITY CARD..JPG 1015.4 kb

Betreff: HON.BARRISTER.MUSA NIKIEMA,Esq.THE JUSTICE OF PEACE (JP).LL.B,LL.D,(oxf)SAB.TEL :+226 76 40 97 60. Datum: Fre Mar 9 7:13

DEAR CLIENT,

YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED TO THIS HONOURABLE CHAMBER.

I,DEEMED IT VERY NECESSARY TO INFORM YOU THROUGH THIS
MEDIUM THAT,I WENT TO THE BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO
FOR CONFIRMATION ON YOUR CASE.IT WAS CONFIRMED THAT
YOUR CASE NEEDED MOST URGENT ATTENTION SO THAT YOUR
LATE BUSINESS PARTNER'S FUND SHOULD BE TRANSFER INTO
YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.I,MET WITH THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE
DIRECTOR OF THE BANK AND THE OTHER DIRECTORS AS WELL.

AFTER OUR BRIEF DISCUSSIONS,I CAME TO REALIZED THAT THE
DEATH REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE OF THE
DECEASED,CERTIFICATE OF CLAIM,CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY
AND THE PROBATE CERTIFICATE WERE VERY MUCH IMPORTANT
INORDER TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM LEGALLY.IT MUST TO BE
SUBMITTED TO THE BANK OF AFRICA WHERE THE FUND WERE
DEPOSITED BEFORE THE RELEASING OF THE FUND INTO YOUR
BANK ACCOUNT.THEREFORE,I AM HERE FOR YOU AS YOUR LEGAL
ATTORNEY.

I, ALSO PROMISED TO DO MY BEST BY PROCURING THOSE LEGAL
DOCUMENTS QUICKLY FOR YOU.FURTHERMORE,I WILL BE FOR THE
SIGNING EXERCISE OF YOURFUND RELEASE ORDER FROM THE
BANK OF AFRICA OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO DURING THE
SUBMISSION OF THOSE DOCUMENTS FOR THE TRANSFER.
MEANWHILE,YOU ARE ADVICED TO KINDLY PAY OUR
CONSULTATIONAL AND REGISTRATIONAL FEES.

YOU ARE KINDLY REQUIRED TO PAY THE SUM OF US$1,850(ONE
THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY U.S DOLLARS ONLY)AS TO
ENABLE THIS CHAMBER COMMENCE YOUR WORK IMMEDIATELY.THE
PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE IMMEDIATELY THROUGH THE WESTERN
UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF MY CHAMBER'S
SECRETARY : MR.MAXWELL OBASIL.

AS SOON AS YOU SENDS THE FEES,KINDLY FORWARD THE
CONTROL NUMBERS,SECRET QUESTION,SECRET ANSWER AND
SENDER'S NAME BY EMAIL OR YOU CAN CALL US ON THE
TELEPHONE FOR ALERT,AS TO ENABLE THIS CHAMBER CASH THE
MONEY AND COMMENCE YOUR LEGAL WORK IMMEDIATELY. AT THE
SAME TIME,FIND IN THE ATTACHED FILE FOR THE CHAMBERS
REGISTRATION/CONSULTATION FORM.

FILL THE REGISTRATION/CONSULTATION FORM THOROGHLY WITH
YOUR BIODATA AND SEND IT BACK WITH THE SAID FEES
OF:US$1,850(ONE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY U.S
DOLLARS ONLY)TO THIS CHAMBER FOR AN URGENT EXECUTION OF
YOUR CASE.I AM A MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL BAR
ASSOCIATION (IBA) AND AS SUCH I, ASSURES YOU THAT,YOUR
FUND WILL BE RELEASED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS SOON AS
I, PROCURES THOSE DOCUMENTS AND SUBMITS IT TO THE BANK.

I WILL ALSO SIGN LEGALLY YOUR FUND RELEASE ORDER ON
YOUR BEHALF ACCORDING TO THE BANK'S REQUIREMENTS.
NOTE:THE REQUIRED CONSULTATIONAL/REGISTRATIONAL FEES
WILL HELP THIS CHAMBER FOR TELEPHONE
CALLS,TRANSPORTATION,INTERNET BILLS ETC.WITHOUT THE
REQUIRED AMOUNT,WE CANNOT COMMENCE YOUR WORK.IF YOU
NEEDED AN URGENT ATTENTION FROM THIS CHAMBER,KINDLY
COMPLY IMMEDIATELY WITH OUR PAYMENTS INSTRUCTIONS.

FINALLY,YOUR CASE WILL NOT LAST FOR MORE THAN THREE
DAYS ON THE RECEIPT OF THE SAID AMOUNT:US$1,850 DOLLARS
BEING THE CONSULTATIONAL/REGISTRATIONAL FEES.

LL.B,LL.D,(oxf)SAB.
TELEPHONE:+226 76 40 97 60(CALL US URGENTLY AT YOUR
SERVICES).
Betreff: BARR.MUSA NIKIEMA CHAMBERS LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE. Datum: Don Mar 8 17:30
DEAR CLIENT,

WE ARE WRITING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECIEPIENT OF YOUR
MESSAGE CONVEY TO THIS CHAMBER THROUGH ONE YOUNG LADY
NAMED MISS.JIRMANATA IBRAHIM WHO CAME TO MY OFFICE THIS
AFTERNOON REQUESTING FOR OUR LEGAL SERVICES.THIS
CHAMBER WERE VERY MUCH HAPPY TO HAVE YOU AND HER AS ONE
OF OUR NUMERIOUS CLIENTS.AS AN ATTORNEY OF
INTERNATIONAL STANDARD,I WILL ADVICE YOU TO ABIDE BY
OUR PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE WE ARE HERE FOR
YOUR INTERESTS.

YOU SHOULD QUICKLY SEND A MESSAGE ACROSS TO THE BANK OF
AFRICA BURKINA FASO TELLING THEM THAT OUR CHAMBER HAVE
BEEN CHOSEN BY YOU AS YOUR INDIGENIOUS ATTORNEY'S
CHAMBER.I FURTHERMORE,INSTRUCTS YOU TO DO THIS
IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE,I WILL BE GOING TO THE BANK OF
AFRICA BURKINA FASO,BY TOMORROW MORNING FOR MORE
VERIFICATIONS ON YOUR FILE.

AND AFTER THAT, I WILL GET BACK TO YOU TO NOTIFY YOU
WITH THE OUTCOME OF OUR DISCUSSIONS WITHIN AN HOUR BY
TOMORROW.AS THE LEGAL JUDICIARY HEAD OF THIS CHAMBER
IAM PROMISING YOU THAT THIS CHAMBER WILL PUT ALL THEIR
POSSIBLE BEST TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH
OUR WELL KNOWN INTELLIGENT AND NOTARY TREATMENTS
WORLDWIDE.

HERE IS MY HONOROUBLE CHAMBER'S IDENTITY CARD AT THE
ATTACHED FILE,INCASE IF YOU ARE IN DOUBTS AND MAY LIKE
TO SEE AND KNOW ME BETTER.YOU ARE VERY MUCH WELCOMED TO
THIS CHAMBER AS LONG AS YOU CAN COMPLY,ABIDE TO THE
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THIS HONOURABLE CHAMBER.

THANKS,AND YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED.

HON.BARRISTER.MUSA NIKIEMA,ESQ.
THE JUSTICE OF PEACE(JP),LL.B,LL.D,(OXF),SAB.
TELEPHONE:+226 76 40 97 60(CALL US AT YOUR SERVICE).

------
fridolin

Angefügte Bilder:
BARR[1].MUSA NIKIEMA CHAMBER'S IDENTITY CARD..JPG   MUSA NIKIEMA CHAMBERS.jpg  

fridolin
Grand Senior

Ob Jiramanata diese Kröte schluckt?

#13 von fridolin , 13.03.2007 19:46

Der arme Graf hat fürchterliches durchgemacht. Aber: That´s life

In Antwort auf:
Werte Jirmanata,

entschuldige, daß ich jetzt erst schreibe. mir ist etwas fürchterliches passiert. Bei unserem jährlichen Betriebsausflug hatte ich einen Verkehrsunfall mit einer jungen Dame bei der mein bestes Stück mit Leidenschaft am Schaft sehr in Mitleidenschaft gezogen wurde. Als ich nach ein paar Tagen mit dem Krankenwagen nach Hause gefahren wurde, stieß dieser mit einem Wohnmobil mit roter Innenbeleuchtung zusammen. Es war ein Riesenverkehr.

An meine emails komme nur ich da sie passwortgeschützt sind.

Ich muß jetzt erst mal alles aufarbeiten, haben sie bitte Geduld und teilen sie das dem Rechtsanwalt mit.

Gruß

Graf Koks

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 15.03.2007 | Top

Urgent reply soonest

#14 von fridolin , 15.03.2007 10:37

Der schlimme Unfall des Grafen scheint sie nicht zu interessieren. Der Mugubarrister will Geld und es gab Probleme beim telefonieren. 0180 er Nummer gehen halt nicht vom Ausland. Die deutsche Übersetzung kam im Minutentakt 3x hinterher.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: I will be waiting to hear from you soonest sir,based on this issue.Awaites for your urgent reply soonest.(This is in english). Datum: Die Mar 13 14:23
Dearest rupert,

Thanks alot for your kind mail onceagain.I have visited the attorney's office today as well to know what is really going on between you and him.The attorney told me that he has written you long time ago waiting for your reply and the fees for his consultation and registration charges of $1,850 dollars.
Please sir,i will like you to act fast to this issue of the payments for the attorney's fees of which you knew very well that iam just a refugee orphan girl who has no money to pay for the attorney's fees and has nobody as well to help me except you as my personal advisor and assistant.

I really depend on you sir,to help me on this claim,and to make adequate sure that the fund gets into your account through the legalized transfer by the bank of africa here after the processing and submission of those needed legal documents by the attorney in question.
Please sir,i needed your urgent help on this issue,and please make sure that you settles the fees with the attorney inorder to get our fund transfered into your bank account accordingly.

Sir,i have been trying to call you on the telephone number which you filled on that application form which you forwarded to me last time ago of which i have submitted to the bank which merited the approval letter of the fund.
The telephone number weren't going,infact it weren't passing through,therefore i have decided to ask you for another telephone number so that i can call you on phone,and talk to you as well.

You have my telephone number,and you can call me as well on your convinent time.Please sir,do me this favour,and try to pay the attorney fees to him urgently so that he can process those needed legal documents and submit it to the bank of africa here for the transfer of the fund to be made into your bank account accordingly.

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest sir,based on this issue.Awaites for your urgent reply soonest.

Thanks from,
Miss.jirmanata ibrahim.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Der liebst rupert,

Dankt alot für Ihren gütigen Post onceagain. ich habe besucht das Büro des Rechtsanwalts heute ebenso zu wissen, was wirklich zwischen Sie und ihn weitergeht. Der Rechtsanwalt hat erzählt mir, dass er Sie vor langer Zeit geschrieben hat, warten auf Ihre Erwiderung und die Gebühren für seine Beratung und Registrierungskosten von $1.850 Dollar.

Bitte Herr, ich werden Sie mögen, zu handeln schnell zu dieser Ausgabe von den Zahlungen für die Gebühren des Rechtsanwalts, von den Sie sehr gut jenen iam nur ein Flüchtlingswaisenmädchen gekannt haben, der kein Geld hat, zu bezahlen für die Gebühren des Rechtsanwalts und hat niemanden ebenso zu helfen mir Sie auszuschließen, als mein persönlicher Berater und Assistent.
Ich hänge wirklich von Ihnen Herr ab, mir auf diesem Anspruch zu helfen, und angemessen sicher zu machen, dass der Fonds in Ihr Konto durch die legalisierte Übertragung durch die Bank von Afrika hier nach der Verarbeitung und der Einreichung von den nötigen gesetzlichen Dokumenten durch den Rechtsanwalt in Frage erhält.

Bitte Herr, ich haben Ihrer dringende Hilfe auf dieser Ausgabe gebraucht, und haben SICH bitte vergewissert, dass Sie die Gebühren mit dem Rechtsanwalt inorder beseitigen, unseres Fonds zu erhalten, der in Ihres Bankkonto dementsprechend übertragen wird.
Herr, ich haben versucht, Sie auf der Telefonnummer zu rufen, die Sie auf jenem Anmeldeformular gefüllt haben, das Sie weitergeleitet haben, zu der mich zuletzt Zeit messen, vor von den ich zur Bank eingereicht habe, die den Genehmigungsbrief vom Fonds verdient hat.

Die Telefonnummer ging nicht, infact es an vorbeiging nicht durch, daher ich habe entschieden, Sie für eine andere Telefonnummer zu fragen, damit ich Sie Telefon auffordern kann, und Rede zu Ihnen ebenso.
Sie haben meine Telefonnummer, und Sie können mich ebenso Ihrer convinent Zeit auffordern. Erfreut Herrn, macht mir diesen Gefallen, und Versuch, ihm die Rechtsanwältegebühren dringend zu bezahlen, damit er die nötigen gesetzlichen Dokumente bearbeiten kann, und reicht es der Bank von Afrika hier für die Übertragung vom Fonds ein, in Ihr Bankkonto dementsprechend gemacht zu werden.

Ich werde warten, von Ihnen frühester Herr zu hören, auf der Basis auf dieser Ausgabe. Erwartet für Ihre dringende Erwiderung frühest.

Dank von,
Verpassen Sie.jirmanata ibrahim.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 15.03.2007 | Top

RE: Urgent reply soonest

#15 von fridolin , 25.03.2007 12:01

Ungeduldig wird das arme Flüchtlingswaisenkind

In Antwort auf:

Betreff: Sir,i am still waiting to hear from you soonest based on this affair. Datum: Sam Mar 17 18:37
Dear rupert,

Sir, i am still waiting to hear from you soonest based on this affair.

Thanks from,
Miss.jirmanata ibrahim.
Betreff: Waiting to hear from your soonest sir. Datum: Son Mar 18 18:52
Dear rupert,

How are you today sir?.Iam still waiting to hear from you based on this affair of the claim.Please sir,do endaviour to reply me this email soonest.Waiting to hear from your soonest sir.

Thanks from,
Miss.jirmanata ibrahim.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 25.03.2007 | Top

#16 von fridolin , 25.03.2007 12:10

Rechtsverdreher Musa hat seinen ausgefüllten Fragebogen erhalten, mahnt aber seine 1.850 Dollar an. Scheint schlecht Erfahrungen mit dem Komma gemacht zu haben, er wiedeholt den Betrag in Buchstaben.

In Antwort auf:

Betreff: HON.BARRISTER.MUSA NIKIEMA,Esq.THE JUSTICE OF PEACE (JP).LL.B,LL.D,(oxf)SAB.TEL :+226 76 40 97 60. Datum: Die Mar 20 16:15

DEAR CLIENT,

WE ARE IN RECIEPT OF YOUR FILLED REGISTRATION/CONSULTATION FORM OF THIS CHAMBER,BUT WE HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE REGISTRATION/CONSULTATION FEES OF:US$1,850(ONE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY U.S DOLLARS).THEREFORE,YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICED TO PAY THIS SAID ABOVE MENTIONED FEES IMMEDIATELY TO THIS CHAMBER THROUGH THE PAYMENTS INSTRUCTIONS AT THE BELOW.

AS A REMINDER,AFTER OUR BRIEF DISCUSSIONS WITH THE BANK OF AFRICA LAST TIME AGO,I CAME TO REALIZED THAT THE DEATH REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE OF THE DECEASED,CERTIFICATE OF CLAIM,CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY AND THE PROBATE CERTIFICATE WERE VERY MUCH IMPORTANT INORDER TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM LEGALLY.IT MUST TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE BANK OF AFRICA WHERE THE FUND WERE DEPOSITED BEFORE THE RELEASING OF THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

THEREFORE,I AM HERE FOR YOU AS YOUR LEGAL ATTORNEY.I,ALSO PROMISED TO DO MY BEST BY PROCURING THOSE LEGAL DOCUMENTS QUICKLY FOR YOU.FURTHERMORE,I WILL BE FOR THE SIGNING EXERCISE OF YOUR FUND RELEASE ORDER FROM THE BANK OF AFRICA OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO DURING THE SUBMISSION OF THOSE DOCUMENTS FOR THE TRANSFER.MEANWHILE,YOU ARE ADVICED TO KINDLY PAY OUR CONSULTATIONAL AND REGISTRATIONAL FEES OF 1,850 DOLLARS ONLY.

YOU ARE KINDLY REQUIRED TO PAY THE SUM OF US$1,850(ONE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY U.S DOLLARS ONLY)AS TO ENABLE THIS CHAMBER COMMENCE YOUR WORK IMMEDIATELY.THE PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE IMMEDIATELY THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF MY CHAMBER'S SECRETARY : MR.MAXWELL OBASIL.

AS SOON AS YOU SENDS THE FEES,KINDLY FORWARD THE
CONTROL NUMBERS,SECRET QUESTION,SECRET ANSWER AND
SENDER'S NAME BY EMAIL OR YOU CAN CALL US ON THE
TELEPHONE FOR AN IMMEDIATE ALERTNESS,AS TO ENABLE THIS CHAMBER CASH THE MONEY AND COMMENCE YOUR LEGAL WORK IMMEDIATELY.

YOU SHOULD PAY THE SAID FEES OF:US$1,850(ONE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY U.S DOLLARS ONLY)TO THIS CHAMBER FOR AN URGENT EXECUTION OF YOUR CASE.I AM A MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATION(IBA),AND AS SUCH I,ASSURES YOU THAT,YOUR FUND WILL BE RELEASED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS SOON AS I,PROCURES THOSE LEGAL DOCUMENTS AND SUBMITS IT TO THE BANK OF AFRICA.

I WILL ALSO SIGN LEGALLY YOUR FUND RELEASE ORDER ON YOUR BEHALF ACCORDING TO THE BANK'S REQUIREMENTS. NOTE:THE REQUIREDCONSULTATIONAL/REGISTRATIONAL FEES
WILL HELP THIS CHAMBER FOR TELEPHONE CALLS,TRANSPORTATION,INTERNET BILLS ETC.

WITHOUT THE REQUIRED AMOUNT,WE CANNOT COMMENCE YOUR WORK.IF YOU NEEDED AN URGENT ATTENTION FROM THIS CHAMBER,KINDLY COMPLY IMMEDIATELY WITH OUR PAYMENTS INSTRUCTIONS.

FINALLY,YOUR CASE WILL NOT LAST FOR MORE THAN THREE DAYS ON THE RECEIPT OF THE SAID AMOUNT:US$1,850 DOLLARS BEING THE CONSULTATIONAL/REGISTRATIONAL FEES.

LL.B,LL.D,(oxf)SAB.
TELEPHONE:+22676409760(CALL US URGENTLY AT YOUR SERVICES).

die mail war so in bold

------
fridolin

Angefügte Bilder:
Musaform_ausgefüllt.jpg  

fridolin
Grand Senior

#17 von fridolin , 25.03.2007 12:13

Eine mailadresse für Prof winkelzug und CO?

In Antwort auf:

FindLaw - Free Case Law, Jobs, Library, Community
http://www.FindLaw.com
Get your FREE @JUSTICE.COM email!
http://mail.Justice.com

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#18 von fridolin , 25.03.2007 12:29

Der Graf hat sich bei WU informiert und teilt Musa mit daß die Validationsform9sh und die Passkopie des Zahlungsempfängers vorliegen muß bei der Einzahlung. Kein wenn und aber von Musa, sofort alles geschickt.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: HON.BARRISTER.MUSA NIKIEMA,Esq.THE JUSTICE OF PEACE (JP).LL.B,LL.D,(oxf)SAB.TEL :+226 76 40 97 60. Datum: Don Mar 22 7:27
DEAR CLIENT,

FIND IN THE ATTACHED FILE FOR THE FILLED WESTERN UNION
NUMERICAL VALIDATION FORM AND THE PASSPORT COPY OF OUR
SECRETARY MR.MAXWELL OBASIL,THE RECIEVER OF THE SAID
FEES OF $1,850 DOLLARS.GO THROUGH THE FILLED FORM AND
GET BACK TO THIS CHAMBER WITH THE REQUIRED FEES AND THE
CONTROL NUMBERS(MTCN),SECRET QUESTION AND ANSWER (ETC)
IMMEDIATELY.

BE WELL INFORMED THAT AS SOON AS WE RECIEVES THE SAID
FEES ACCORDINGLY,WE SHALL PROCEED IMMEDIATELY WITH THE
PROCUREMENTS OF THOSE LEGAL DOCUMENTS WHICH THE BANK OF
AFRICA OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO HERE REQUIRED FOR THE
SUPPORT OF YOUR FUND'S TRANSFER.WE LOOKS FORWARD TO
RECIEVE THE REGISTRATIONAL AND CONSULTATIONAL FEES AND
THE PAYMENTS INFORMATIONS ACCURATELY FROM YOU.

THANKS,YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOME.

LL.B,LL.D,(oxf)SAB.TELEPHONE:+22676409760.
(CALL US URGENTLY AT YOUR SERVICES).

------
fridolin

Dateianlage:
PASSPORT COPY OF MR[1].MAXWELL OBASIL.JPG PASSPORT COPY OF MR[1].MAXWELL OBASIL.JPG
Angefügte Bilder:
NUMERICAL VALIDATION FORM.JPG  

fridolin
Grand Senior

#19 von fridolin , 25.03.2007 12:34

Neuer Versuch mit dem Pass

------
fridolin

Dateianlage:
PASSPORT COPY OF MR[1].MAXWELL OBASIL.JPG
Angefügte Bilder:
PASSPORT COPY OF MR.MAXWELL OBASIL.JPG  

fridolin
Grand Senior

#20 von fridolin , 27.03.2007 13:38

Barrister Musa wird wohl heute einen schlechten Tag haben. WU hat den Grafen angerufen und eine seltsame Sache mitgeteilt. Hat Maxwell Obasil einen Zwillingsbruder der mit ihm den Pass teilt?

In Antwort auf:
Inhaber der Urinsammelstelle Potsdam
Urinsammelstelle. Aber sicher.
Email: xxxxxxx@oleco.net
Mr.Barrister Musa Nikiema!

Ich habe von Western Union Deutschland heute fernmündlich schlechte Nachrichten erfahren.
Es geht um ihren Sekretär Mr. Maxwell Obasil.

In der blacklist Datei gibt es eine Passkopie mit der gleichen nummer und dem gleichen Passbild. Der Name ist allerdings anders. Nwuku Okasatscho oder so ähnlich, ich habe es nicht genau verstanden.

Da WU nicht feststellen kann wessen Pass falsch ist, wurden kurzerhand beide Namen auf die blacklist gesetzt.
Damit ist die Möglichkeit des Geldversands über WU ausgeschlossen.
Haben Sie kein Bankkonto??

Bei uns in Deutschland hat jeder Rechtsanwalt ein Konto über das seine Kostennoten abgewickelt werden.
WU Deutschland schickt mir die Nachricht über blacklisting von Maxwell Obasil auch noch schriftlich. Ich werde sie dann an Sie weiterleiten.

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Rupert Graf Koks

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 27.03.2007 | Top

Eine hervorragende Person
Der Beweis das die Ihre Emails nicht lesen

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz