Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Lolita mit dem Peter

#1 von fridolin , 30.01.2007 22:19

Die gar traurige Story von Peter hat Lolita so gerührt, daß sie einen Rückfall in die Legasthenie hatte

In Antwort auf:

Return-path: <pgruba@terra.es>Envelope-to: xxxxx@oleco.netReceived: from atmail by cn01.oleco.com with spam-scanned (Exim 4.60) (envelope-from <pgruba@terra.es>) id 1HBtyG-0004u6-G6 for xxxxxxx@oleco.net; Tue, 30 Jan 2007 15:28:32 +0100Received: from localhost by cn01.oleco.com with SpamAssassin (version 3.1.0); Tue, 30 Jan 2007 15:28:32 +0100From: "pgruba@terra.es" <pgruba@terra.es>Subject: {SPAM} Dear love one,Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 15:20:00 +0100 (MET)Message-Id: <28025464.1170166800550.JavaMail.root@cps9>X-Spam-Flag: YESX-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.1.0 (2005-09-13) on cn01.oleco.comX-Spam-Level: ********X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=8.2 required=4.0 tests=ADVANCE_FEE_1,ADVANCE_FEE_2, ADVANCE_FEE_3,ADVANCE_FEE_4,HTML_10_20,HTML_MESSAGE,MISSING_HEADERS, TERRA_ES,TO_CC_NONE autolearn=no version=3.1.0MIME-Version: 1.0Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------=_45BF5610.10669AF1"

Von: 'pgruba@terra.es' <pgruba@terra.es> An: Priorität: normale

Warnung: Die e-mail Adresse wurde dem Adressbuch hinzugefügt.

Betreff: {SPAM} Dear love one, Datum: Die Jan 30 15:20

Dear love one,

I am Peter George Garuba (Jnr.) eldest son to Dr. William C. Garuba, the former financial controller of the Revolutionary United Front (R.U.F.) of Sierra Leone. My father was assasinated by people elieved to be members of Tejan Kabbah's government since he was first accused by the government for supporting RUF.

Before my father's death, he made me know that he had deposited a consignment (Box) with a security company in Spain Madrid containing US$18,000,000 and that I should go to our country home to get all the necessary documents. He also told me that he registered the box as African art works that is, the management of the Security Company are not aware of the real contents of this box. Presently, my brother and myself are at the N.P.S Refugee Camp in Gomoa Buduburam in Acra-Ghana, I have been able to make arrangements with the Security Company's Manager to help re-transfer this box to Acra Ghana since no body to assist in Europe or Asia, so I want you to help me with is for you to stand as a beneficiary to this consignment when it arrives. Moreover, all other details of this transaction will be kept secret for now, pending your response but all necessary documents will be sent down to you if requested for. At the end of this transaction, I will be able to give you 20%(twenty percent) of the total amount. Hope to hear from you soon. My private e-mail to contact me petergaruba@myway.com

Yours Truly
Peter george Garuba

Lolita antwortet

Betreff: My dear love one
An: petergaruba@myway.com
Ach, Peter Garuba .....

Wenn jemant Peter heißt und misch so lib anschreipt bin isch ganz hin und weg. Es tut mir ja so leit mit deinem Fater daß. Unt das du jetzt im camping bist, muß doch heis sein. Aber isch schwaffell hier rum und du volltetst doch was von meine Hülfe. Schreib misch was du brauchset und isch will disch das besorgen und so auch.
Ach und schick misch doch auch Bild von disch so wies isch bin.

Pussy

Lolita das Luder

------
fridolin

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
lolita_2.jpg  

fridolin
Grand Senior

Mrs. Nyerere
Payment By International Certified Bank Draft T

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz