Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

From : The Principal Attorney Royal Chambers & Associates Togo

#1 von Mugu-Baiter , 24.01.2007 06:40

Und wieder Post vom Anwalt.
Aber keine Abmahnung, sondern es wird viel Geld in Ausicht gestellt.
In Antwort auf:
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:03:41 -0800 (PST)
From: "joel robert" <joel_robert0@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE !!!
To: dave_pearce@btconnect.com
....... ......................

......................... Legal Attorney And Solicitor

Royal Chambers & Associates.
(Legal Practitioners).
45 Rue Boulevard
Lome-Togo
Tel: 00 228-9406908.
Email:
joel_robert0@yahoo.com

Dear Friends,

I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this matter.Let me start by introducing myself properly to you.

I am Barrister Joel Robert, Personal Attorney to your late uncle Engr.J C. (Snr) a contractor with the Federal Government of lome-togo,until his death last three years ago in political crisis in Abidjan capital of Cote d'Ivoire,He Banked with union togolaise banque of Lome Togo ,lome-togo and had a closing balance as at the end of September, 2003 worth US$10.5,000,000.00(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

The Bank now expects the Next of Kin to come forward as Beneficiary.Efforts has been made by the union togolaise banque of Lome Togo SARL of lome-togo to get in touch with any of the Deceased Family Relatives,but they have met with no success.

As the deceased being a foreigner,that was why I decided to contact you so that you can put claim on this fund as you bear the same last name with him.

Now the management under the influence of the bank Chairman and Members of the Board of directors, that arrangement has been made for the fund to be declared Unclaimed In order to avert this negative development, it is my duty to contact you so that you can stand as the next of kin to his properties.

All documents and proof to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked out by me for this claim.

I have secured from the probate an order of Mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries,and more so I am assuring you that this claim is 100% risk free.

Now it is left for you to deceide on what you will give me as my percentage for assisting you in this claim.I hope to hear from you soon or call me immediately you receive this mail.

I want to let you know that this trasaction have to be done legitimately and confidential Please Kindly forward to me the following information for easier communication on this regards .

1.Your Private Telephone (Mobile)
2.Your Contact Address

I await your kind attention as quickly as possible for more information and directives .

Yours in Service,

Signed.......
Barr. Joel Robert (Esq)

Royal Chambers & Associates.
(Legal Practitioners).
45 Rue Boulevard
Lome-Togo

Mugu-Baiter

zuletzt bearbeitet 24.01.2007 | Top

Tom Okoye hält 30Mio US$ bereit
Bennice World Tours - Travel and Tours Agency

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen